✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

I'll take Midnight (see what I did there?), especially if it's EST, since that's under an hour away. If I may be colloquial by means of internet speak:

much excite

such magic

many coldplay

wow

I know. That was bad and I should feel bad. I do. I can't help it. Forgive me?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay never ceases to amaze in the mystery and excitement department leading up to a new record. The Viva and MX times leading up to their respective releases were incredible! I remember how the Viva-era website was all interactive and puzzle-filled and you could play games to unlock the album artwork, not to mention how we had Prospekt writing EPIC studio updates (better than Roadie #42, in my honest opinion). Those were incredible times. And then the MX-era website should be pretty fresh on our minds (feels like it was just yesterday!). I had a lot of fun trying to piece together all the clues were we given in the website's artwork (e.g. What's the significance of the "MX" and "UFO" on the "News" icon's newspaper? What's the importance of the pink and blue colour scheme? etc.). Of course, it all makes sense now, but it makes me super-excited for the new website. I wonder if it will be filled with mysteries and clues, or if they're going to be oddly straightforward about everything and just throw it all out there? Maybe we'll know in 30 minutes. :D

It grows. Sort of a contemporary/r&b vibe to start out with with clean vocals that slowly works its way into a larger, sparkly, bright sound. The lyrics are about the magic of love, if you will, between two people. Very big and atmospheric in sound with plenty of reverb on the piano. New Coldplay, for sure!