✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

gosh i'm soooo wanting this! xD

i hope it'll be more acoustic! i want some more parachutes-feel... hopefully chris will get his original wish for lp5 through on lp6...

haha, i know :laugh3:

STILL you're laughing, but wait until october or latest in a few years, then you'll stop laughing and many more threads like this will pop up :lol:

good god i'm sorry for being pointless... maybe *g*....but still, i'm looking forward to lp6 =)

// do you have any wishes for LP6 ?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be disappointed if Coldplay made more than eight albums.

If they managed to stay at their high standards, I wouldn't mind twenty Coldplay albums haha. In fact any Coldplay song will always be better than most of the rubbish these days.

I think it'll be different. Massively different. LPs 4 and 5 are very much Arcade Fire-esque art-rock and the first three are often referred to as a trilogy. So you know, LP6 has to be a new era. But hey, we're looking at 2014 at the earliest for LP6, so let's just enjoy LP5.

last one with parlophone so far... but they MUST continue

I'm hoping after their deal is up that they start their own label. For one, they'd maintain the creative control they desire so much, and for another, they could help new talent. I'm sure they'd be more fair than most major labels. ;)

I'm hoping after their deal is up that they start their own label. For one, they'd maintain the creative control they desire so much, and for another, they could help new talent. I'm sure they'd be more fair than most major labels. ;)

THAT!

but... they'd never again release an album because there are no bosses to "wrestle the album out of their hands", ya know? read the latest billboard article / CM interview....

so they definitely need someone at the very top to keep control of them and force them to bloody release the album and not wait until eternity :laugh1:

THAT!

but... they'd never again release an album because there are no bosses to "wrestle the album out of their hands", ya know? read the latest billboard article / CM interview....

so they definitely need someone at the very top to keep control of them and force them to bloody release the album and not wait until eternity :laugh1:

If Phil keeps in shape he MIGHT be able to yank it from Chris's obsessive hands...it would be a pretty epic battle though,lol. :)

hahaha, the only thing phil needs to do is put up some cake on a table in another room, all the guys will head for it and he can lock them away to seize the album :lol:

Post of the day!!! Though Chris is pretty obsessive...it would have to be REALLY GOOD cake,lol! :lol: (Throw in a shiny thing or two and he'd forget the whole thing. ;))

• 3 months later...