✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah not the demos if you look farther back and also in the clues forum that just opened up theres a video thats now private.

Old xylobands videos that were uploaded yesterday, nothing important. They weren't posted in this thread though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_neutrality

The fake demo? It's not private, I'm watching it now.

nah not the demos if you look farther back and also in the clues forum that just opened up theres a video thats now private.

Ah thanks! I truely do believe we will be hearing about a new album within 2 weeks of now, hopefully by the end of the week. Theres news seeping out and if the album is coming out this year we should be hearing about it any time now.

Wasn't the new issue of Q magazine that came out yesterday supposed to have the first official article about LP6? I thought everybody was waiting for that and there would be scans of it by now, but I haven't even heard anybody mention it!

Wasn't the new issue of Q magazine that came out yesterday supposed to have the first official article about LP6? I thought everybody was waiting for that and there would be scans of it by now, but I haven't even heard anybody mention it!

Turned out to be an article about the Under 1 Roof concert -__- So annoying

RE possible LA recording sessions:

with the exeption of laying down demos at various studios while on tour has the band ever spent an extended period of time recording away from home? I know in the past Chris has been in NY for mixing or what not... I know they love to keep things in house and work with a close group of people they have used for years (which I love and hope they continue so I can contniue to geek out over the names in the credits). Seems like a lot of people to take to LA with them but then again they all go on tour for months on end so it wouldnt be that unusual.