✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need a new hobby.

Matter-Eater Lad

You can always try doodling, especially if you're just looking to pass the time. Whenever I'm especially bored and can't do anything else I make really intricate doodles with patterns and themes repeating across a whole page -- you just fill a page up with patterns and you'd be surprised how legit it turns out looking. It's satisfying making all those meaningless little drawings and kind of makes my mind turn off for a bit and relax. It's really nice, and obviously really cheap.

Nice thing about doodling as opposed to hardcore "drawing" is that you don't need technical skill or dedication to doodle, either :P

sure

example : Apparatjik do something horribly complicated and complex and ugly.

things simple is simple. complicating things is boring for me. lost of time for the spontaneity

get a GF ._.

or a hobby that enables you to get one... if you already have one, man, you two must be boring as hell if you still don't have enough hobbies :laugh1:

is already very difficult to find woman or man of her life. it can be a hobby is to spend time searching for a person who really loves you.

me nothing. potatoes girls not like the men, because men so much materialistics with the hens .

get a GF ._.

or a hobby that enables you to get one... if you already have one, man, you two must be boring as hell if you still don't have enough hobbies :laugh1:

What if I have 3 already? If I had a female companion I'm sure I'd find lots to do.:cool:

Professional Stripper :smug:

I AM JOKING BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They said I was too fat and awkward...trust me I tried out.