✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy so fickle ?

LoryABjerre

I know the paparazzis are there to annoy, but I want you all especially fangirls to talk to Guy. Yes defend a man respectable .

Apparently people think it's a man who likes girls just like Chris.

And less the character of Will most serious and respectful to women.

here is to be objective. there are even people who say that Guy could not have only one lover one.

Paparazzis:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3734503/Lindsay-Lohan-banned-from-backstage-at-Coldplay-gig.html

Kate is a long time pal of Coldplay and always gets together with bassist Guy when he's in town. That earns a fancy pass.

Guy's off the booze at the moment, which is probably a good thing with characters like Lohan circling the backstage bar.

He has an eye for the ladies and, a few pints in, she could have been in luck with more than just a pass

Guest howyousawtheworld

How the hell do you know about Will Champion's respect of woman and how it's superior compared to his band mates?

Let me phrase it in a way you can understand:

I am most seriously all ways respectful to Guy ?

I am not fangirl though but always respectful to Guy !

No. need to compare the Muse. and the Coldplay.

Just because Chris likes girls and Will respects. does not mean that Jonny gets more than both of those. on a saturday night some where.

Do you now see that the Buckland . is most super ???

Let me phrase it in a way you can understand:

I am most seriously all ways respectful to Guy ?

I am not fangirl though but always respectful to Guy !

No. need to compare the Muse. and the Coldplay.

Just because Chris likes girls and Will respects. does not mean that Jonny gets more than both of those. on a saturday night some where.

Do you now see that the Buckland . is most super ???

perfect

tries. to. remain. neutral. so. hard. :bomb:

Guest howyousawtheworld
You all made ​​the reputation of the band .

Mmmm. In some way I do feel responsible....and ashamed.

So no one wants to defend Guy.

I was talking about fangirls know Guy and not the groupies.

because I think not have . ex this bands The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi etc.. have many groupies.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/03/gwyneth-paltrow-my-husbands-a-musical-genius/

is not a private life ?

me not talk more in this thread .

Not trying to be mean here, but you should probably either find an online translator or find a fan site thats in your language if one exists. No offense, I just don't see the point if we can't understand you, and you probably can't understand us.

So no one wants to defend Guy.

I was talking about fangirls know Guy and not the groupies.

because I think not have . ex this bands The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi etc.. have many groupies.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/03/gwyneth-paltrow-my-husbands-a-musical-genius/

is not a private life ?

ok, let's see if I understand, you don't believe in the news when they say Guy has more than one girl friend, right? and you are deffending him to say that he is a loyal man to just one girl, is it?

and more true fans of the band Coldplay only on the Lounge . because they speak a little more intelligence on the band.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78520

Try to say: I don't talk more in this thread...instead of "me". English is not my mother language either...but I'm just trying to help you.

Ok, so use this topic on the Lounge instead! why to repeat threads if there is one already...and don't take things so seriously about Guy's private life. Take just your life seriosly.

Not trying to be mean here, but you should probably either find an online translator or find a fan site thats in your language if one exists. No offense, I just don't see the point if we can't understand you, and you probably can't understand us.

no offense ?

Try to say: I don't talk more in this thread...instead of "me". English is not my mother language either...but I'm just trying to help you.

Ok, so use this topic on the Lounge instead! why to repeat threads if there is one already...and don't take things so seriously about Guy's private life. Take just your life seriosly.

no offense .