✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Are You Most Excited About in the MX Era?

aschall

hey

i just wanted to open up a new topic of discussion.(i dont think there's already been a thread for this) I am personally really excited to see what the Charlie Brown music video will be like. (if there even will be one) Will the band be portrayed in the style of the cartoon show "Charlie Brown"?

What are you most excited about the MX era?

The album?

Live Shows?

Music Videos?

Watching them win multiple Grammy's?:wink3:

(or you could be exited about something else)

Of course the album. I am really, really, really looking forward on this one. Im interested in hearing those live songs in studio quality... the best moment will be when I put the record in my player, put my headphones on ( Sennheiser HD 800 ) and listen to the full album as a concept album, like Viva La Vida. It will be a brilliant masterpiece, again. Its very important to see how the songs fit in as a whole :)

Sorry for my English.

I am the most excited about October 24th and 25th! :D

Every year when a new Coldplay (or any bands) record comes out my friends and I spend all night partying and remembering good times with past records! Then the next morning we pop in all of Coldplay's records and start from Don't Panic and we end with the newest record! Listening to all the beautiful art they have created and waiting in anxiety for the newest addition to the big Coldplay story.

gotta love the boys ;)

I am the most excited about October 24th and 25th! :D

Every year when a new Coldplay (or any bands) record comes out my friends and I spend all night partying and remembering good times with past records! Then the next morning we pop in all of Coldplay's records and start from Don't Panic and we end with the newest record! Listening to all the beautiful art they have created and waiting in anxiety for the newest addition to the big Coldplay story.

gotta love the boys ;)

dang. your life is about coldplay:)

taking over the Dublin Castle, MX-style!

:awesome:

Wish I could be there! Oh the memories... freezing outside for something like 2 hours due to the inside being completely packed. Completely worth it though!

And to answer the question, although I'm excited to hear the rest of the songs on the album, I'd say for the era as a whole I'm really looking forward to seeing the live show(s).

Definitely the album, more specifically I'm interested in what they do in regards to the story within the album. I'm also hoping that their live shows don't get sold out in like 5 minutes again. I've never been able to see the band live because there are never any tickets available :(

Of course the music first and foremost, but I'm really excited about the limited edition pop-up album. A book with exclusive photos and content, especially from band/personal notebooks that might help us see the process, sounds incredibly exciting to me.

Also, even though I really haven't been pleased what I've been hearing about their promotional plans via the Billboard article, I'm very interested in seeing how they go about handling the promo of this record, because I'm a music industry nerd.