✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Lyrics?

danmets21

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhhh my apologies should have read the whole thread.

so two people pretending to get people interested? it would be innocent if you had gone to another area of the site and just asked what people thought. maybe you have done that before and you realized no one cared. that's because this isn't a writer's site its a site for coldplay fans. doesn't mean coldplay fans can't be writers, it just means we're here for coldplay.

so don't go around playing the victim when you're tricking people into believing you.

honestly, when are all of you going to realize that anyone coming on here with something unverifiable are just lying. whether that's because they have nothing better to do or because they are just trying to get attention (like these folks).

i write stuff too, it doesn't mean i can take advantage of a captive audience by lying to get them to comment on the stuff. and honestly, if you're going to post some stuff, post something that doesn't sound like it came from a middle schooler. If you are in middle school, well then congrats.

Me thinks based on your photo where you're advertising the fact that you saved some poor family by showing up for a few days, that you're all about that self promotion. and i apologize if i go to far, but if you want people to read your writing there are places for that. and people will give you constructive criticism. but don't expect people to laugh it off here.

and i'm not even that annoyed with it. it's just getting a bit much on this site.

Nebula's are molecular clouds that when imploded upon themselves(death), they form new stars (birth, see lyrics)

there's really nothing up for debate here. the collapsing of interstellar gas is not a death in any terms anyone who knows anything about it would use. honestly, that would fall under constructive criticism. if you're going to go so far into the scientific realm in your lyrics, at least make sure it stands up.

and i'm not trying to be know-it-all-y. i just got off of an astronomy course. so six months earlier and six months from now i wouldn't know the difference.

If this is a waste of your time why are you visiting the forum to begin with? QUOTE]

This is the last I have to say... JackZ and all the other people visited this thread becasue the title was "New Lyrics," and you're first post indicated that the lyrics were to a new coldplay song. That's what we came here for... and the fact that the lyrics turned out to be false advertising as well as fan-made made it a waste of our time.

...wow. I dont even know what to say about that. Self promotion of a poor family? Wow...just wow. Youre right, I pay my way to foreign countries to snap shots and promote my image. Very astute.

dude, again i apologize for taking my criticism too far. wasn't a necessary tack-on. i don't appreciate how certain people bring unnecessary comments into this thread (i'm not referring to you - i mean political stuff) and i shouldn't have brought something like that out.

i'm not saying there isn't something to be said about that at all, but there's a time and a place for lots of conversations. here is not the place to discuss that. so my apologies.

I couldn't care less. Persecute the guy that promoted his band on the forum also. If this is a waste of your time why are you visiting the forum to begin with? To me, talking with people on here is fun, and to be frank, you've ruined that for me. Ban everyone on here having a good time while youre at it. If you're having trouble with this here's a tip: Don't be an asshole to people and maybe you won't have to spend your (obviously) precious time writing thousands of useless remarks and comments.

Lol ok. Yeah, it was harmless talk. You didn't lead us on at all. Footyfan explained it completely the way I would if I didn't want to make you feel like the loser that you are. And for the record, I'll be honest and say that while I didn't think the lyrics were Coldplay's, I actually did like most of them even if they were amatuerish accoriding to other people. But, all I could say before was "gosh I hope Coldplay didn't actually write the lyric 'like a nebula I die...'".

And by the way, footyfan; this guy just trolled us and is now getting mad at US. Don't bother apologizing to him because he sort of doesn't deserve it since he hasn't apologized to everyone yet. Plus, everything you've said has been written kindly and truly. I commend you for all of your incredibly well written, nonoffensive comments.

Lol ok. Yeah, it was harmless talk. You didn't lead us on at all. Footyfan explained it completely the way I would if I didn't want to make you feel like the loser that you are. And for the record, I'll be honest and say that while I didn't think the lyrics were Coldplay's, I actually did like most of them even if they were amatuerish accoriding to other people. But, all I could say before was "gosh I hope Coldplay didn't actually write the lyric 'like a nebula I die...'".

I admire your bluntness! :laugh3:

Yeah. I'm just going to delete my account on here. Best wishes everyone.

O ok, I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but YAY! Another troll gone. And I'm sorry to the site for having us lose a member, but it's really not helping keep users on the site when there's trolls leftleftrightleft and right. :D

If he actually deletes his account or whatever I'll be so happy that I said everything I said in this thread...

O ok, I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but YAY! Another troll gone. And I'm sorry to the site for having us lose a member, but it's really not helping keep users on the site when there's trolls leftleftrightleft and right. :D

If he actually deletes his account or whatever I'll be so happy that I said everything I said in this thread...

Did I do something to you on a personal level where you feel the need to be malicious and attack my character?

Nope. But I dislike trolls. If you could actually give a sincere apology about all of the rude things you've done, I'd be more than happy to forgive your jerkishness and move on.

Have you been around this forum lately? This troll, Coldplayer1317 did something similar except dragged it out and said a LOT more lies, but just like you didn't apologize. Just went "haha I got you guys, so anyway whats new with LP5?" You came here, lied, and then went "wah, nobody likes my lyrics, your all jerks for insulting me even though I said these weren't mine and was looking for feedback, but only good feedback! Anyway, what's new with Mylo Xyloto?" So yeah, from what I can tell your a perfect example of a troll and based on the things you said after admitting to being a troll you just came off sounding like a jerk.

You haven't done anything to me specifically, but I dislike your type. And your type has a lot to do with your character...

No I completely understood you, but im not the one getting crazed. If you dont want to read a thread, then dont. Follow suit of all the other people that looked and moved on. Yourself and several other karma police have made it your personal crusade to be nothing but rude and hateful. So stop the holier than thou act and move on.

I would just stop commenting on this thread if I were you, dude. The Internet is a cruel, horrifying, unforgiving place.

It was wrong of you to mislead everyone though. You should have clarified that they were yours. People would have been a lot nicer about it too, and judging from your previous comments,it sounds like you were fishing for compliments.

You can't just bait something that supposedly comes from a professional group, then expect people to shower it with compliments. That's silly.

i should've read the whole thread beginning to end, because this is a bit ridiculous. i apologize for my one remark that was irrelevant, but why would you be annoyed at people's criticism when you offered up your work?

you realize people on here shit all over coldplay too, right? people said worse things about etiaw than what you wrote. and unfortunately you included a quote of "the kids all dance" in your song, so that probably didn't help in the reception.

just go to another website dude. it's no big deal. it's just that using this site for finding information that was worthwhile has gotten a lot harder in the last few months with all the trolls.

the first rule of putting something out there is that you can't be touchy. and in your case, you already had a ready-made excuse that the lyrics were "coldplay's". and the war of "do something better", as people have said, is not a war worth getting in. because then someone on here could publicly embarrass you with something people liked more.