✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Lyrics?

danmets21

I would just stop commenting on this thread if I were you, dude. The Internet is a cruel, horrifying, unforgiving place.

Nothing could be truer. There are a fair few people on here, who have been legitimate members of the site, who have had to deal with the cruel, unforgiving world that is the internet.

The minute anyone offers anything up, it's grounds to be brought back down. Even the best intentions go awry on the internet.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not crazed, I am not rude, and I am not hateful. All ridiculous accusations. I am a fan, who like all other fans, has waited a long time for this new album. I am not going to bicker back and forth with you in regards to what you feel to be a personal crusade, which in reality, was simply some constructive criticism on your thread post. There is no "holier than thou act" I'm sure I am looking forward to Mylo Xyloto as much as you are cause I have a feeling it might be their best one yet...however, I just want the real thing.

i should've read the whole thread beginning to end, because this is a bit ridiculous. i apologize for my one remark that was irrelevant, but why would you be annoyed at people's criticism when you offered up your work?

:nod:

^At least change the title.

And it looks like I get to keep my copy of X&Y. Pity, it was looking awfully delicious.

But, uh, yeah, basically what everyone else has said. I find it incredibly rude to say that these lyrics are Coldplay's, and then once you get enough people's attention (many of whom didn't even particularly like the lyrics) say that they're actually your lyrics. And, to top it all off, then become horribly offended that someone might not actually like what you've written.

At least have the decency to post this in WoM/Lounge, and get some impartial opinions. Because (like some have said here), the only reason most of us are being critical of the song is because you said it was written by Chris and Coldplay. I wouldn't have minded the song nearly as much if you'd just said 'Hey guys, I'm looking for some feedback here, so here's a song I've written, and I could really use some feedback'. Or words to that extent.

I cannot believe I fell for those lyrics :facepalm: Ok, I didn't all the way, but it certainly got me wondering... I know people seem to be allowed to do whatever they want on the internet, but still..this was completely unfair and worth despise. You deserve a fair bitch-slap, if anything.

This topic is evil and should be locked or moved to a secret board where it can never be seen again. If you're going to lie about finding Coldplay lyrics, you an at least make can attempt to make them not shit so we haven't completely wasted our time.

:lock: <-----Everyone post a lock like this

:lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

EDIT

My lock army, :lol:

^At least change the title.

And it looks like I get to keep my copy of X&Y. Pity, it was looking awfully delicious.

But, uh, yeah, basically what everyone else has said. I find it incredibly rude to say that these lyrics are Coldplay's, and then once you get enough people's attention (many of whom didn't even particularly like the lyrics) say that they're actually your lyrics. And, to top it all off, then become horribly offended that someone might not actually like what you've written.

At least have the decency to post this in WoM/Lounge, and get some impartial opinions. Because (like some have said here), the only reason most of us are being critical of the song is because you said it was written by Chris and Coldplay. I wouldn't have minded the song nearly as much if you'd just said 'Hey guys, I'm looking for some feedback here, so here's a song I've written, and I could really use some feedback'. Or words to that extent.

What he said.

Sorry I wasted my time clicking on this thread.