✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The music forum's take on Paradise

Famous Old Painter

AH many Muse fangirls condemning COldplays latest output. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.

Wel you lot attack Coldplay fans with some kind of superiority complex which is, and that must be stressed, completely unfounded. Thats all

Way to stereotype us, you douchebag. Go back to the bottomless pit from whence you came.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF Stereotype us? BTW What a squirt you are, calm the fuck down, hysteric.

Yeah, stereotyping Muse fans to be rude hypocrites with (as you said yourself in the Muse thread) poor taste in music.

Should I have said what I said to you? No, probably not. However, I'm not going to just sit here and take crap like that, either.

It's funny you're calling me a squirt based on one post. That's funny. You're completely wrong, but good on you for trying.

Wel you lot attack Coldplay fans with some kind of superiority complex which is, and that must be stressed, completely unfounded. Thats all

No, we've done no attacking. When we've voiced less-than-positive Coldplay attitudes, we've been attacked. We only do rebuttal. And we don't have a superiority complex.

WTF Stereotype us? BTW What a squirt you are, calm the fuck down, hysteric.

And what you've done is stereotype us. You seem to think we all have a superiority complexes when we've said or done nothing to you. I think you'll find that none of this is superiority complexes, it's the fact that we're not worshipping Coldplay mindlessly. You'll also find we don't worship Muse blindly either.

Excuse you for being so rude. That was completely uncalled for. And that is not hysterical at all.

Please, just go away. You're bringing nothing productive to this forum. You are just trolling, badly.

No, we've done no attacking. When we've voiced less-than-positive Coldplay attitudes, we've been attacked. We only do rebuttal. And we don't have a superiority complex.

And what you've done is stereotype us. You seem to think we all have a superiority complexes when we've said or done nothing to you. I think you'll find that none of this is superiority complexes, it's the fact that we're not worshipping Coldplay mindlessly. You'll also find we don't worship Muse blindly either.

Excuse you for being so rude. That was completely uncalled for. And that is not hysterical at all.

Please, just go away. You're bringing nothing productive to this forum. You are just trolling, badly.

What about bringing some facts rather than foolish blinded adoration? But for some reason its strongly prohibited here and no I have never ment to post more and more, just some small answers to some harrasing. Have a nice time

:clap: :hug:

What about bringing some facts rather than foolish blinded adoration? But for some reason its strongly prohibited here and no I have never ment to post more and more, just some small answers to some harrasing. Have a nice time

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible."-Stuart Chase

Yeah, that pretty much explains how subjective music is.

Guest Osaka Sun
The Resistance was a terrible album. Mylo Xyloto so far sounds terrible.

Given the recent output by both bands, it's shocking to think that they were ever compared to Radiohead....

While I've never been a big fan of Radiohead, it seems you're right.

The breakthrough Coldplay album? Riiight.