✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The music forum's take on Paradise

Famous Old Painter

They should do more instrumentals. Princess of China started as an instrumental, lol. But I mean the lyrics and Chris' voice are what make the songs bad. I actually like this song more than ETIAW. But the beat is CRAP and it ruins the song. Uses a lot of the same formula of 90's pop music. I guess they were so traumatized because people thought they were boring.

The violins are pretty nice, but it's repetitive which is something that they don't need to do, their capable of making a better chorus.

They were ranked #1 as the band that makes you sleep. So they decided to cry some WA WA WA WA WATERFALLS and dream of PARA PARA PARA PARA PARADISE.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about to get worse. Just read an article claiming Rihanna will feature on MX.

locke-hanging-self3.jpg

Okay, I LOLed so hard at the pic of Locke about to hang himself. I sort of feel this way.

I'm a Coldplay fan, through and through. I was a fan when Parachutes was first released and I have stuck with them through the following albums. I remember the first time I heard God Put a Smile On Your Face and A Whisper. I'll be honest. I HATED those songs. In comparison to the other songs on that album, I thought they were crap. I always skipped over them to get to the next song.

But....now I adore them and think they are fantastic. There were also songs off X&Y I really couldn't stand, but really like them now.

Granted, I wasn't too crazy about ETIAW....and now Paradise. It's just okay. And don't get me started on Rihanna dueting with them on PoC. But....I think, just with AROBTH and X&Y there will be songs I don't care for, but over time I will either grow to like them or learn to like them.

I will give MX a chance. Right now, I don't know if it will be my favorite album from them thus far, but I have stuck with them since the beginning. I feel like I have evolved with them and it makes me feel closer to their music and what they accomplish. That's what makes them my favorite.

And really, if it wasn't for Coldplay, I wouldn't have broadened my horizons and discovered Radiohead and Muse and a few other bands that I have grown to love. I can't say that I'm a true fan of those bands, though, because I wasn't a fan from the start. But I have that with Coldplay.

Okay, I LOLed so hard at the pic of Locke about to hang himself. I sort of feel this way.

I'm a Coldplay fan, through and through. I was a fan when Parachutes was first released and I have stuck with them through the following albums. I remember the first time I heard God Put a Smile On Your Face and A Whisper. I'll be honest. I HATED those songs. In comparison to the other songs on that album, I thought they were crap. I always skipped over them to get to the next song.

But....now I adore them and think they are fantastic. There were also songs off X&Y I really couldn't stand, but really like them now.

Granted, I wasn't too crazy about ETIAW....and now Paradise. It's just okay. And don't get me started on Rihanna dueting with them on PoC. But....I think, just with AROBTH and X&Y there will be songs I don't care for, but over time I will either grow to like them or learn to like them.

I will give MX a chance. Right now, I don't know if it will be my favorite album from them thus far, but I have stuck with them since the beginning. I feel like I have evolved with them and it makes me feel closer to their music and what they accomplish. That's what makes them my favorite.

And really, if it wasn't for Coldplay, I wouldn't have broadened my horizons and discovered Radiohead and Muse and a few other bands that I have grown to love. I can't say that I'm a true fan of those bands, though, because I wasn't a fan from the start. But I have that with Coldplay.

1. I still don't like "A Whisper." Heh.

2. Being a true fan doesn't have anything to do with when you discover a band, in my opinion. Yeah, I only started listening to Muse in the BHAR era, but I still consider myself a true fan because I love their music. That's what it's all about to being with.

2. Being a true fan doesn't have anything to do with when you discover a band, in my opinion. Yeah, I only started listening to Muse in the BHAR era, but I still consider myself a true fan because I love their music. That's what it's all about to being with.

Yeah, you're right about that. I should've said that I'm just too new to their music to consider myself a fan, whereas with Coldplay I've just known their music longer and consider myself more of a true fan.

Give me more time with Muse and the like and I'll hopefully be there in true fandom. :D I still haven't purchased OoS or Showbiz, but I plan to.

Yeah, you're right about that. I should've said that I'm just too new to their music to consider myself a fan, whereas with Coldplay I've just known their music longer and consider myself more of a true fan.

Give me more time with Muse and the like and I'll hopefully be there in true fandom. :D I still haven't purchased OoS or Showbiz, but I plan to.

OoS is an amazing album. Completely and utterly amazing. It's my tied favourite with Showbiz. So I'm going to be over here advocating you getting both :awesome:

Here we go. I was wondering when her friends with post counts over 10,000 would start ganging up on me because I don't think her opinion is the most important one in the thread.

Again...me making useless posts....your opinion. And frankly, your post count suggests you've statistically made more "useless posts" than me.....but, it's all a matter of opinion on what is useless anyway.

Para Para...Paradise.

People make mistakes. Nobody's perfect.

ETA: And neither am I. Now I see I unintentionally insulted a fellow Coldplayer with my previous comment. I truly apologize. I am not prideful nor stubborn. I will admit when I have done and said something wrong. So, to Pai, please know that I am sorry.

People make mistakes. Nobody's perfect.

ETA: And neither am I. Now I see I unintentionally insulted a fellow Coldplayer with my previous comment. I truly apologize. I am not prideful nor stubborn. I will admit when I have done and said something wrong. So, to Pai, please know that I am sorry.

woahhh oooohh ooooOOOOoooOH.

para para paradise.

woah ooohh ooooOOOOoooOH.

So, you've come on to the WoM just to bash Muse fans? Purlease. Someone is just trying to provoke a fight.

Cease and desist please.

Wel you lot attack Coldplay fans with some kind of superiority complex which is, and that must be stressed, completely unfounded. Thats all