✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ceren was your friend a man? Someone just behind us was telling someone on his phone EVERY song! LOL.. So it could have been you!? How strange if it had been... :laugh3:

no Row she was FixYou* (Ayse) as she answered previous pages :) :) she called me beginning of the concert then she put her phone in her pocket and i listened the whooole show, thank you again Ayse :huskyhug::huskyhug:

thanks for all videos & photos and reviews..

after little noise sessions gig, you were far far far away from the band Row :P :P

LOL.. I was Ceren.. Last night I was a bit befuddled to be honest, LOL.. not sure WHO or what I was talking about.. but yes after Little Noise I was toooooo far away.. but it was still a good concert.. despite everything. Despite the people not standing up or joining in.. despite the strange people in front of me who left during the encore! Despite being so high up and not being able to really jump during Charlie brown for fear of death we were SOOO high.. LOL..

Next time I'm getting CLOSE again..

thanks everyone for their reviews and pics so far, the wikicoldplay latest is:

http://www.wikicoldplay.com/09_December_2011:_O2_Arena,_London,_UK

:D

Oh God, looks like it was awesome. :awesome: Don't Panic. :dazzled:

:)

Coldplay zombie fans walking. :lol:

Amazing gig. We were stood about 5 metres from Gwenyth, Apple, Moses, Phil and his wife for the entire show. Chris was so cute blowing kisses to them from the end of the runway and pretty sure he did a shout out to Moses during Charlie Brown when he was waving his wristband around.

Aaaa, once in a lifetime opportunity.

I hope they'll come to my country, but for now it all seems surreal to me.

I don't have the feeling they're on tour really...

That was my 3rd and probably best Coldplay gig. Saw them with Jay-Z at Wembley and then saw them at the iTunes festival in Camden this summer. The crowd last night was the best by far and that's what makes it for me.

The wrist bands are an amazing idea and will take some beating! Can't wait to see what will come next. Paradise is a proper stadium anthem as is Charlie Brown.

Don't Panic was a fantastic suprise I never thought I'd see that song live - same with What If (even if everyone else decided that was the time to get the beers in...)

Overall a quality night and I can't wait for the Emirates in June:D

Coldplay (The O2 Arena, London)

Friday, 9th December 2011.

Edited snippets of Lost!, Major Minus, In My Place, Violet Hill, God Put a Smile Upon Your Face, The Scientist, Up In Flames, Don't Panic, Viva la Vida, Charlie Brown, Paradise, Clocks, Fix You and Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall.

Shot with a Flip UltraHD Video Camcorder. Cut on iMovie HD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEDLF1la-js&list=UUKcGO6QTNPvTwz3ESM6KoYA&feature=plcp]Coldplay (The O2 Arena, London) - YouTube[/ame]

intro + MX + Hearts Like Heaven

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9W1Srs-kWc]Intro + MX + Hearts Like Heaven - Coldplay @ O2 London 9-12-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

What If (for me it's a beautiful song to hear in live)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz8oRIvPRs4]What If - Coldplay @ O2 London - 9th December 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Friday, 9th December 2011.

Edited snippets of Lost!, Major Minus, In My Place, Violet Hill, God Put a Smile Upon Your Face, The Scientist, Up In Flames, Don't Panic, Viva la Vida, Charlie Brown, Paradise, Clocks, Fix You and Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall.

Shot with a Flip UltraHD Video Camcorder. Cut on iMovie HD.

Coldplay (The O2 Arena, London) - YouTube

Awesome video, thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much for posting this, it helps get it all into perspective :) I used to listen to x&y with my mum when she was sick. One night we listened to it all night long on repeat (so, six or seven times!) and just talked and talked. It's the closest I think we ever were :) Very best wishes to you, and so glad your treatment is over and you are feeling better :sunny:

(((hugs))) Coldplay's music is very powerful in dark times, it helped me get through so much.

My Mum died on Christmas Day 2005 and I couldn't listen to Coldplay for a very long time after that, thus Viva La Vida passed me by totally.

My love was re-awakened this year at Glasto and all the other live shows they have done.

It was the first time I had heard Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall and for the first time in such a long time, it gave me this euphoric feeling.

Since then I can't get enough of them again, and am totally in love with all of the MX artwork.

Your review is brilliantly detailed and I can understand it leaving you feeling a bit flat if you loved VLV so much, I don't have that problem as VLV never even registered with me lol

Thanks for the fabulous review though and I hope your Mum's better now :pleased::sunny: