✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well where do i beginning. They were brilliant, the wristbands were simply stunning. Great setlist. Highlights were probably Viva La Vida, Us Against the World, Don't Panic.....actually it was all brilliant. I was hoping for xmas lights but it never came and I was alittle disappointed it wasn't longer. However that does not take away from a great concert, the atmosphere was incredible. 5 stars.

and my mini moshpit with 2 american girls and 2 italians who had flown in FOR ONE NIGHT JUST TO SEE COLDPLAY!

I might "know" them :D

See the crazy things we have to do to see them (flight price was really expensive for this weekend) because they completely ignored southern EU for this leg :whip:

@lafferty23, can't wait to see your pics, I was thinking about standing at the X for the show in Frankfurt, so those might help me take my final decision :wacky:

Viva while leaving the arena. Viva while leaving the o2. Viva while going into the tube station. Viva while lining up outside the tube station. Viva while in the train station. Viva while on the train! It was just magic. It's amazing how one song can bring 20,000 people together

:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDNF1nwDR-U&feature=channel_video_title]Coldplay-9.12.2011 [Leaving The Arena-VLV] - YouTube[/ame]

Amazing gig. We were stood about 5 metres from Gwenyth, Apple, Moses, Phil and his wife for the entire show. Chris was so cute blowing kisses to them from the end of the runway and pretty sure he did a shout out to Moses during Charlie Brown when he was waving his wristband around.

Amazing gig. We were stood about 5 metres from Gwenyth, Apple, Moses, Phil and his wife for the entire show. Chris was so cute blowing kisses to them from the end of the runway and pretty sure he did a shout out to Moses during Charlie Brown when he was waving his wristband around.

Wow again :awesome:

(don't know how to multi quote)

^ I know right :nod:

@denise i queued from only about 4.30 but if i had been at the front of the queue i promise you, i would amost definetly pick where i was last night as the place to stand :D

Great, you probably have a wider view of the stage from there, and being 1.65 with no tall people in front of me would be great, otherwise I always need to stand on my toes, and being in the front rows you miss a lot of what's going on behind

What an absolutely fantastic show, I loved every second of it. It could only have been improved by playing Christmas Lights as a second encore. I'm so glad they played UATW, I would've been really disappointed if they hadn't. I've got a new love for Major Minus now, and I loved the image of the face that flashed on the screens for about 1/2 a second on the lead-in to the chorus. Amazing to see Don't Panic, totally unexpected. What If? was surprisingly good too. My particular highlights were Hurts Like Heaven, Charlie Brown, UatW, Viva, Scientist, GPASUYF and ETIAW. There wasn't a bad song in there, though. So glad they didn't play Daylight, that one really grates on me. Bit of a strange ordering, but still awesome!

The crowd were a bit flat where I was, no-one got up til Viva even though me and my mate were up. Ah well.

All in all, thanks Coldplay!

Took a few pictures, mostly blurred. Also filmed bits. Sorry for terrible sound quality :( Click videos to play...

MX / Hurts Like Heaven (only the intro bit and mostly for the wristbands)

th_VIDEO0002.jpg

Us Against the World (only a small bit of it, sorry)

th_VIDEO0003.jpg

Charlie Brown (for the "innocent and wired" wristbands! (what a joke! :rolleyes:) and yes, I did film right to the end inc the piano bit)

th_VIDEO0004.jpg

Hey All! Good to be back and great to see some of you last night (although you'll not likely know it was me!)

Also good to see my setlist and hands making an appearance on the homepage ;)

Have I got a treat for you! I've had a quick look over some of my videos and WOW! I'll be posting a FULL review (seriously, it's gonna be long and detailed!) later today along with some videos and a few pics. On reviewing what footage I have I think I probably have enough for a mini-experience video (something I do enjoy cutting together). Might take a week or 2 but keep your eyes peeled for that soon.

Back later ;)

Hey all, here are the pictures I was able to take. Hopefully you can see them all. I'm using Flickr for the first time to post pictures for others to see. So let me know if you can't see them. Otherwise, hope you all enjoy :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/boots1991/sets/72157628358980571/

[ame=http://www.flickr.com/photos/boots1991/sets/72157628358980571/show/]Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto Tour, 9 Dec. 2011[/ame]

:awesome: