✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any good stress relievers?

86Timewarp

I have some acne problems too. Do you see a dermatologist? They can prescribe some stuff that could really help.

As for the stress part, I don't really know how to help you. Stress is a natural part of life, and sometimes avoiding it is worse than facing it.

I play my clarinet, spam these forums, or play a video game as a stress reliever if I have the time to, which I haven't recently ._.

I have some acne problems too. Do you see a dermatologist? They can prescribe some stuff that could really help.

As for the stress part, I don't really know how to help you. Stress is a natural part of life, and sometimes avoiding it is worse than facing it.

I play my clarinet, spam these forums, or play a video game as a stress reliever if I have the time to, which I haven't recently ._.

I'm taking some weird asian medication....I should be sleeping now actually :awesome: my school sucks.

True about the stress, but like, I tend to bring these things upon myself...I mean, we all make mistakes, we're human, but I tend to over thing my actions and how I can resolve them. It's kinda sad because 60% of the time, my over thinking isn't worth anything.

I play piano, I'm not that great (I only play Coldplay,) I do choir (But all I sing is Coldplay,) I can give you the names of 3 people who like to mess with me here...

I just wish I could get away from it all...like move to Europe and leave NJ behind.

I'm taking some weird asian medication....I should be sleeping now actually :awesome: my school sucks.

True about the stress, but like, I tend to bring these things upon myself...I mean, we all make mistakes, we're human, but I tend to over thing my actions and how I can resolve them. It's kinda sad because 60% of the time, my over thinking isn't worth anything.

I play piano, I'm not that great (I only play Coldplay,) I do choir (But all I sing is Coldplay,) I can give you the names of 3 people who like to mess with me here...

I just wish I could get away from it all...like move to Europe and leave NJ behind.

my school sucks moar :snobby:

Yeah, I used to do that too. But I do two things differently know:

1. Think before I act.

2. Think after I act stupidly "Will I remember this when I'm 90 and in a nursing home?"

:P

Are you in any afterschool activities?

But moving would be a lot more stress! :P

my school sucks moar :snobby:

Yeah, I used to do that too. But I do two things differently know:

1. Think before I act.

2. Think after I act stupidly "Will I remember this when I'm 90 and in a nursing home?"

:P

Are you in any afterschool activities?

But moving would be a lot more stress! :P

Well if leaving behind my troubles and being able to start fresh would be worth it :awesome:

Aside from Choir, football managing/ video highlights guy (I dont like sports btw :lol:) and in the Spring Drama, not really...

It's Get home, relax for 1-2 hours, homework, get ready for parent's arrival home, dinner, sleep.

Boring life for boring Billy N.™ :nod: Also, the drumming teacher for my band lost my iPod -_-

Well if leaving behind my troubles and being able to start fresh would be worth it :awesome:

Aside from Choir, football managing/ video highlights guy (I dont like sports btw :lol:) and in the Spring Drama, not really...

It's Get home, relax for 1-2 hours, homework, get ready for parent's arrival home, dinner, sleep.

Boring life for boring Billy N.™ :nod: Also, the drumming teacher for my band lost my iPod -_-

Maybe try joining pit orchestra for a musical (dunno if your school has one). That kept me super busy last year, but it was a lot of fun. :lol: (there were 3 keyboard players and one pianist, but of course it varies depending on the musical). Or join a club. I'm in Quiz Bowl and I love it : D

Lucky. :P For me it's school, marching band until 5, 5:30, get home, do homework, 15 minute break for dinner, more homework, more homework, sleep. :shifty:

oh man that sucks D:

First of all, with regards to the acne - drink plenty of water and try to increase fruit, fish and salad. Virgin oil will help too. Even if your acne is genetic and there isn't much to do to get rid of it, eating well will reduce it and do more than any skin cream will. Water is key. Drink, drink, drink.

In regards to the stress, everyone is different. I'm a third year medicine student at university so I am quite often incredibly stressed and over worked. During our hospital work we get pushed so hard it seems impossible. So I feel you on the stress thing.

I like to have a glass of tea and talk to people. I'm an incredibly extroverted person so communication and expression is key. I feel like I'm going to die if a go an hour without it.

That's just me though. One thing that will help everyone is exercise. Do you work out? If not, try to go for a run once a day. Or even a walk. If not, resort to good old fashion push ups and sit ups. Doing a hard workout releases plenty of endogenous morphine into your body as your brain attempts to remedy the stress you're putting on your muscles. It works wonders. If you are in shape, try to step it up a little bit. Try to create an excercise based goal. Maybe you might challenge yourself to get stronger over a three week period? Maybe to run further?

I can't stress the excercise portion enough. And the diet. It's hard to give you advice because I don't know anything about you, but water, diet, and excercise are my main three tips. Those three are the best stress busters in existence.

Maybe try joining pit orchestra for a musical (dunno if your school has one). That kept me super busy last year, but it was a lot of fun. :lol: (there were 3 keyboard players and one pianist, but of course it varies depending on the musical). Or join a club. I'm in Quiz Bowl and I love it : D

Lucky. :P For me it's school, marching band until 5, 5:30, get home, do homework, 15 minute break for dinner, more homework, more homework, sleep. :shifty:

oh man that sucks D:

I cant read sheet music XD Maybe sight read, if its a song I know :lol: I might branch out to do other teams, gymnastics and maybe soccer :P

Haha, dont over work yourself XD Thats not what you want trust me :uhoh:

I know -_- Atleast they're getting me a new one, but I feel bad cause it was 32GB o_o

First of all, with regards to the acne - drink plenty of water and try to increase fruit, fish and salad. Virgin oil will help too. Even if your acne is genetic and there isn't much to do to get rid of it, eating well will reduce it and do more than any skin cream will. Water is key. Drink, drink, drink.

In regards to the stress, everyone is different. I'm a third year medicine student at university so I am quite often incredibly stressed and over worked. During our hospital work we get pushed so hard it seems impossible. So I feel you on the stress thing.

I like to have a glass of tea and talk to people. I'm an incredibly extroverted person so communication and expression is key. I feel like I'm going to die if a go an hour without it.

That's just me though. One thing that will help everyone is exercise. Do you work out? If not, try to go for a run once a day. Or even a walk. If not, resort to good old fashion push ups and sit ups. Doing a hard workout releases plenty of endogenous morphine into your body as your brain attempts to remedy the stress you're putting on your muscles. It works wonders. If you are in shape, try to step it up a little bit. Try to create an excercise based goal. Maybe you might challenge yourself to get stronger over a three week period? Maybe to run further?

I can't stress the excercise portion enough. And the diet. It's hard to give you advice because I don't know anything about you, but water, diet, and excercise are my main three tips. Those three are the best stress busters in existence.

Haha you sound just like me with the communication :lol: I dont really have the luxury of friends that much any more cause they're busy, most of friends I dont have classes with or never see anymore. The people who I can talk to are in different time zones across the word :P Thanks and good luck in school!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Eat lots and lots in Vitamin C. Oranges, broccoli, red hot chilli peppers. And for goodness sake drink lots of water. It takes a while but keep at it even if you don't think it's doing any good. In the long term it will do your skin wonders! You can't expect over the counter products from chemists to do all the work. A lot of it has to do with what your eating. Combine that with your face products and you'll be on to a winner.

wow this sounds like you'Re a totally normal teenager.... get over it :laugh3: i mean it'll pass, there are times when all the shit seems to come down on you, but there will be times when it's all a lot better, so patience is your friend here... i know i know, it seems useless, but i'm not better off than you, i consider my life a piece of junk, too, but i know it's temporarily, not permanent at all... this year, i've had the happiest and the worst moments in my whole life - all that within 6 months! so wait for iiiiit and don't give in too soon.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Thanks guys :nice: anything else? :confused:

Wash your face a couple of times a day. Just use your hands, not a handcloth and don't use any soap. Add a tablespoon of salt in to your wash bowl if you wish. Salt is an antiseptic so it should help. Try to make sure it doesn't cause your skin to dry up too much.

I had acne about a year ago when i was 17, pretty bad, but honestly i began to forget about it, not tocu it as much as possible and it cleared up in like 3 months. I play rugby for stress. It's a godsend. or study. Yeah i'm a nerd, get over it.