✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any good stress relievers?

86Timewarp

I find dance a really good stress relief, I know that's not exactly everyone's cup of tea, but I wouldn't be sane without it :D

Also, when I just feel really overwhelmed with stress, I put my massive headphones on and listen to Coldplay, just sit for a bit and listen, it tends to calm me down :)

I also find watching a movie, one that you know you like, and that you can just immerse yourself in works, escaping to another world (as cheesy as that sounds) really helps for the couple of hours it's on.

:)

Thanks and btw....I'm getting a lot more stressed now because: something BIG just happened....

In another thread I talked about how my ex thinks i said i could do better then her...well the girl who i was talking to originally when this happened mis-told my ex the story....

No she's fucking pissed and everyone said that she's been yelling and she just snapped! I'm so scared right now :bigcry:

Guest howyousawtheworld
Youtube. Find something funny and laugh! Laughter is the best medicine after all ;) Join some clubs, have fun with however many friends you have or just make new ones, painting, and/or listen to music.

So true.