harrisonrules

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Feeling depressed. So I went on a COMMUNITY bender.

EVIL TROY AND EVIL ABED ARE STREETS AHEAD!!!

p.s I hope i didn't britta that(lol)

*Snickers*

Ahhhhhh, a "Community" thread! I knew I'd like this place!

*Anxiously awaiting the return of the show* Damn hiatus. Damn NBC *Shakes fist* Guess I'll just have to watch the DVDs over again when I need my "drool over Jeff" fix :p.

Wintergreen, when I need my JEFF FIX, just put it on that episode when he's playing pool and he rips off his shorts.....HOTT!!!

:nod: Oh. HELL. Yeah. *Mops drool off her keyboard* I've watched that episode way more times than I care to announce. That and "Modern Warfare"...sweet jesus.

P.S I will be stalking this thread forever...what can I say I have no life.

*Holds out hand* Join the club. I'm not just the president, I'm also a member :D.

:nod: Oh. HELL. Yeah. *Mops drool off her keyboard* I've watched that episode way more times than I care to announce. That and "Modern Warfare"...sweet jesus.

Oh yeah MODERN WARFARE*slowly unzipping my pants*

And in that Halloween episode when he was dressed as David Beckham....BEAUTIFUL!!

Community has the best looking cast.

Oh yeah MODERN WARFARE*slowly unzipping my pants*

And in that Halloween episode when he was dressed as David Beckham....BEAUTIFUL!!

Community has the best looking cast.

"Slowly unzipping my pants"...:lol:, I like that. And yeah, I like his take on David Beckham better than the real thing (no offense to anyone who may have a thing for Mr. Beckham).

They do have a great-looking group there, yeah. Honestly, if I could go around in life looking like Annie every day, a happy woman I would be.

Yay for more "Modern Warfare" love, too. Their little "war" types of episodes are always incredibly fun.