✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Community Thread

harrisonrules

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda intrigued to see what would happen between Troy and Britta myself-whether it'd last or not, I don't know, but I am curious.

And YES. I'm dying to know what was in that text. I wonder if it'll ever be revealed at any point?

In other news, loved this week's episode, and the blanket/pillowfort episode a couple weeks back was absolutely fantastic as well. And next week is the oft-discussed "Law & Order" homage episode. Can't wait to see what happens with that one.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm so bend but these are my feelings about the past episodes.

The Law and Order- I liked it. Thought it was funny. I loved how they mocked Law and Order and their detectives. My favorite: "you can't order ketchup. It's a condiment"*Troy goes crazy* "walk it off"- Abed

The dreamatorium- four words: Troy on Truth Serum. That made me pee my pants. "sometimes I just like a girl in pajamas. I like to know she's comfortable....I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND INCEPTION!!!" Oh Troy.

Starburns funeral- It was okay. I didn't laugh much.

All three episodes the DEAN was awesome.

"Come on im dean, My hands are clean, at this moment I am STAPLING!!"

^ THIS :awesome:

The L&O episode was amazing!! hahaha yes that moment is hilarious! :lol:

And I really like the beginning, the voice-over that sums up the show perfectly:

"[...]The goofballs that run around stirring up trouble, and the eggheads that make a big deal out of it. These are their stories"

Though I'm sad we won't see Star Burns again :( He was one of the characters that added some originality and craziness to the show.

We're yu surprised by Starburns death? Because I did not see it coming. First I thought it was a joke but when they had the funerel episode I just thought...AWW man no more Alex and that creepy lizard.

BUT THEN I was like YES that stupid black hat he used to wear is gone. :D

This :nod:

My mind cannot grasp three community episodes in one day thats like a surgeon operating with no hands. It's impossible,but I'll do my best. The first one with the gaming system was soo funny. I loved the little Abeds and did yall notice that Troy never walked he just jumped. AHH THE WRITERS. Its the subtle thing with Community.

The second episode: once I saw the dean I knew it would be great. HE MADE A JEFF DOLL TO KEEP HIM COMPANY:D.

Also, HOT DAMMMM JEFF as the magician(HOT DIGGITY)

The third episode: Aww Jeff he's so adorable. He's grown so much. Sad to see Troy and Abed split but loved to see the return of Evil Abed.

^That is the big question :nod:

3 AMAZING episodes!!! OMG the video game! SO awesome!

I do need to watch them again to be sure I caught most of it :nod:

The rave party thing in episode 21 reminded me of Coldplay :awesome:

^That is the big question :nod:

I love the nod. I was actually imagining you writing that and nodding your head.:wink3:

Anyway I watched the episodes again and the video game episode has become one of my favorite episodes. I view it as an ode to all the characters. Brittas not knowing which character she was because she didn't want to be "racist". Abeds weirdness. Everybody had their moment.

Abed:she can make my babies

Troy: AND I CAN'T......I can't.

Also naked Troy and pierce

The overthrow of Chang was funny. I liked when you find out that the "coffee" is really hot water. And when Jeff touched the dean and he collapsed.

The Finale was so great. It was more sentimental that I thought it would be whiched seemed "uncommunity-like" if you know what I mean. Favorite line:

Repairman:"Gentlemen,take this man to the infinite labyrinth of eternal ice..."

Troy:"NO...NO take him to the police. He murdered someone. Take him to jail.....you guys are wierd."

Abeds and brittas psych session= HILARIOUS

these last episodes really showed that the writers know the characters.

^The line you quoted is also my favourite from the last episode :nod:

The show often goes far into its crazy world, but they don't take themselves too seriously and they still manage to get real, and we can see that through that other school Troy got into, because he makes fun of it for being weird and crazy, but that guy led a huge blank/pillow fort war ON CAMPUS :lol:

That's the great thing about this show too.. they manage to reach to the craziest of concepts but still keep reality in mind. The finale(s) were amazing, and I wish they had more episodes ordered for next season...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought I'd never say this, because it's a show that's very important for me, but I feel like they are forcing the show too much (no Dan Harmon, yes Dan Harmon, no Chevy Chase, less Donald Glover...) and they should've let it die before :uhoh:...

Of course I want to be proven wrong and I'm curious of what the next season is going to be like.

I thought I'd never say this, because it's a show that's very important for me, but I feel like they are forcing the show too much (no Dan Harmon, yes Dan Harmon, no Chevy Chase, less Donald Glover...) and they should've let it die before :uhoh:...

Of course I want to be proven wrong and I'm curious of what the next season is going to be like.

This show is easily my favorite comedy on tv right now, but yeah I can see your point. I just really hope Harmon breathes some life back into the series.