October 26, 201114 yr Damn sure we will, otherwise I'll blow youtube up... or whoever is responsible for this poop!:veryangry2: *sits down and reads the other Coldplayer's comments* now that's a plan !
October 26, 201114 yr *sits down and reads the other Coldplayer's comments* I think that's all I have left to do now!
October 26, 201114 yr now that's a plan ! :evilgrin: Destryoing things is so much fun WAHAHA! Fortunately we have our trusty Coldplayers who keep us updated :wacky:
October 26, 201114 yr Didn't they also typo Anton Corbijn's name as Corbjin in the opening sequence? On top of In My Place apparenly being from AROBTTH
October 26, 201114 yr Here's what my recording will look like, 720p: http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8505/vlcsnap2011102622h18m44.png
October 26, 201114 yr Guys. the vevo app on the itouch/ iphone works perfectly. Great quality I don't have an iPhone :inquisitive: only a 4 year old nokia with 3 buttons missing :dozey:
Create an account or sign in to comment