✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

Firts of all, I bought my ticket in pre-sale. After the press conference, the man who was with us came to say thank you to us and asked the 2 people without tickets if he gave one they were going to go with a 100% of safety, and then he went to talk with the people of EMI -I suppose- and brought them one ticket, but it was like a ''commitment'', they didn't have planned give us tickets.

SP: Yo compré mi entrada en preventa. Cuando acabó la rueda de prensa, el hombre que estaba con nosotros vino a darnos las gracias y preguntó a las 2 personas sin entrada que si les diera una iriían con 100% de seguridad, y fue -supongo- a preguntar a los de EMI, y al final vino con un para cada uno, pero era como un ''compromiso'' porque no tenían planeado darnos entradas ni nada

ratillas....:P hicistes un buen trabajo, :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a more extended (but for the masses) write up on the event on my blog: LINK

Also, finally figured out how to rotate the one full video I took with my iPhone during the show (it was sideways :lol:)...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1fNgXsKKs]Coldplay Unstaged Madrid Opening + Hurts Like Heaven - YouTube[/ame]

Jason

amazing video Jason, thanks!!iI still have to re-watch the whole performance, I'm afraid I might get too emotional but your video really made me happy!

madonnaxion, thanks for sharing your experiences!it must have been great!!

The 3 free songs are “Every Tear Drop Is A Waterfall”, “Viva La Vida” and “Fix You”... I think that the codes are user specific and can't be used twice, but i am not sure.

Codes are not user specific, I got the same code, but it says "quantities are limited." Just downloaded it :)

The 3 free songs are “Every Tear Drop Is A Waterfall”, “Viva La Vida” and “Fix You”... I think that the codes are user specific and can't be used twice, but i am not sure.

Error

Sorry, this page is not available in your country. If you think you received this message in error, please contact us at http://help.neuroticmedia.net

:bigcry:

is it possible to anyone to upload them here ? :shy: