✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Nov-2011] Coldplay @ 1Live Radiokonzert E-Werk, Cologne, Germany

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really frustrating... I managed to register with SR1 4 times but they didn't call me back a single time and they always chose someone else to win. :( How did the guys who won tickets manage to be called back? Have you registered multiple times before finally being chosen?

This is really frustrating... I managed to register with SR1 4 times but they didn't call me back a single time and they always chose someone else to win. :( How did the guys who won tickets manage to be called back? Have you registered multiple times before finally being chosen?

No, I guess it's just luck :( and sometimes 1-2 chances to register were only one round to win. I haven't even managed to get registered because I never got through. :( Same thing with 1Live.

And the online quizes and all the other competitions... we tried it nearly everywhere.

But congrats to the ones who won tickets! :)

Watch Coldplay @E-Werk on TV!

Hello, longtime lurker here just waking up as Coldplay's preparing to play exclusive radio gig in MY city.

Just received news that WDR, the broadcasting corporation behind 1Live, is not only airing the Cologne show on radio, they will also put it on TV.

7 NOV 2011 at 11:15pm (CET)

WDR Rockpalast

You will see first clips and photos right after the show on http://www.rockpalast.de

Not much of a consolation, but at least some.

Hach ja Leute, lasst uns mal alle hier kollektiv unseren Frust ablassen, das hilft tatsächlich! :P;)

Schon schade, wenn man nicht mit kann... aber ich will gar nicht wissen, welche Masse an Leuten wohl bei dem Gewinnspiel mitgemacht haben, puuuh.

Aber was ja mal wohl der Oberhammer ist: Es wird im TV gezeigt! :dance: Ich finde das ist doch schon mal ein mächtiges Trostpflaster, oder etwa nicht? :nice:

ein so kleines, persönliches konzert von coldplay wäre echt ein traum :dazzled: nichts gegen festivals und stadien, aber das wär nochmal was ganz anderes...

Ja das würde ich auch mal sooo gerne erleben, ich glaube das ist echt was außergewöhnliches, wenn man Coldplay ohne diese ganze Konzertgröße mal einfach auf einen kleinen Fleck hat :D

sry guys but i have to tell you that I won 4 tickets for the show!!! Just unbelievable, but it´s true!! I took part at the german station SWR3, the only thing you had to do was calling the number when a song of coldplay was played, and fortunately they chose me and called back! IThis is the first time in my life that I won something! Just incredible!!

sry guys but i have to tell you that I won 4 tickets for the show!!! Just unbelievable, but it´s true!! I took part at the german station SWR3, the only thing you had to do was calling the number when a song of coldplay was played, and fortunately they chose me and called back! IThis is the first time in my life that I won something! Just incredible!!

Congratulations!!! :)