✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So, on October 24th....

MancakesTheBand

should I expect the delivery of MX to happen if I pre-ordered it from Coldplay.com?

Will they ship it on the 24th? Or will they ship it so it arrives on the 24th?

If anyone has any valuable insight (like if you've pre-ordered from the band's site before), it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

should I expect the delivery of MX to happen if I pre-ordered it from Coldplay.com?

Will they ship it on the 24th? Or will they ship it so it arrives on the 24th?

If anyone has any valuable insight (like if you've pre-ordered from the band's site before), it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I doubt it.

Coldplay.com is quite unreliable with timely shipments.

I'd cancel and order through Amazon instead (though with Amazon you don't get a free download). But you'd get your physical copy on release day.

Pick your poison.

Or you could just run out to wal mart or your local equivalent and pick it up on release day. Let's be honest with ourselves, it's not going to sell out in stores.

I ordered one from Amazon and going to Best Buy in the morning to pick one up.

I need one for personal use and one for my collection :P

Plus the pop up

God I'm a schmuck :uhoh:

Plus the pop up

Wow, you're dedicated! I'm way too cheap to buy a separate one for collecting.

And darn, wish the 24th was Thanksgiving, and they still did shipments, so I would be at home to get it on the day of! Don't know if I can hold off for an additional week just to get my hands on the physical copy to have a listen..

How do I cancel my Coldplay.com preorder? There is no option to cancel when I get to the page. It says "Charged Preorder" under Order Status

I ordered the pop up edition and on the day of release, I believe they send you a code or link to get the mp3 version that day. Then 12/12 is when you'll get the physical album.

I ordered the pop up edition and on the day of release, I believe they send you a code or link to get the mp3 version that day. Then 12/12 is when you'll get the physical album.

That makes sense, however I ordered the normal version, and I'm trying to cancel my order to order it on Amazon. I emailed their support team, so hopefully I can hear back soon.

Plus the pop up

This is a bit like me. (not the 'schmuck' bit, the collection part) ;):)

I got my Viva la Vida CD, pre-ordered, even before it's release.

from coldplay.com? or somewhere else?

Keep in mind when I asked about the website being slow on shipping things, I wasn't talking about other merchandise like clothing and such. My past experiences with ordering cd's from bands' websites is that they come a day or two early (or a week early in one case).

I don't know, but maybe you have missed this:

3.4 How do I cancel my order?

The only way to cancel an order is to contact us.

Please email us at [email protected]. Quote your order number and “Please cancel” in the subject line of the email and we'll take care of it. You can also telephone us on: +44(0)844 499 3456. Please have your order number ready. Once your order has been cancelled, you will receive a cancellation email.

Please note that we will not be able to cancel your order if the status is showing as “Processed”. In this case, once you receive your order, you will be required to return this to the address on the bottom of the advice note. Please see our refunds policy for more information. All ticket orders are final and non refundable.

I don't know, but maybe you have missed this:

3.4 How do I cancel my order?

The only way to cancel an order is to contact us.

Please email us at [email protected]. Quote your order number and “Please cancel” in the subject line of the email and we'll take care of it. You can also telephone us on: +44(0)844 499 3456. Please have your order number ready. Once your order has been cancelled, you will receive a cancellation email.

Please note that we will not be able to cancel your order if the status is showing as “Processed”. In this case, once you receive your order, you will be required to return this to the address on the bottom of the advice note. Please see our refunds policy for more information. All ticket orders are final and non refundable.

Thank you so much. i had been trying the MerchDirect website to no avail.

But are Merch Direct and digitalstores.co.uk the same thing.

I guess I should have mentioned that I'm in America.