✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello

vanessarrent

Hi everyone !

I think I have to re-Introduce myself, because I have not been very active in the recent years on the forum. My studies in veterinary medicine take me so much time. So, I'm Vanessa, I'm 21 and I'm from Quebec, in Canada. I'm a fan of Coldplay since X&Y. I saw their concert for the first time in Montreal in 2009. It was amazing !

So, this is it :nice:

Bonjour, Vanessa! Ok, that's enough french for me

Welcome back! Hope you find this place very warm again!

:D Thanks ! Yeah, it's warm :pleased:

Welcome Back Vanessa :sunny::sunny::)

Best wishes in veterinary medicine, I know it's tough - akin to studying to be a doctor!

:sunny::sunny::sunny:

Thank you for the sun! It feels good! :smiley: Today in Quebec, it was drizzle, very windy and cold. Indeed, it is very similar to studying to become a doctor. Yes, this type of study takes a lot of time, but I love it, it's really the job I want to do. Do you study in medicine ?

:D Thanks ! Yeah, it's warm :pleased:

Thank you for the sun! It feels good! :smiley: Today in Quebec, it was drizzle, very windy and cold. Indeed, it is very similar to studying to become a doctor. Yes, this type of study takes a lot of time, but I love it, it's really the job I want to do. Do you study in medicine ?

>> You're welcome! Weather is similar here - cold drizzle today, buffeted by winds. I knew a few veterinarian majors eons ago, recalling how their study was pretty much the same as a doctors' education would be. Cats, Dogs, Horses, Humans - all pretty similar! Hope you land that job you want as a Vet!

I hold a degree in molecular biology, but went through many of the same things as pre-med majors, veterinarian medicine majors, biology majors, nursing majors, so I have some understanding of the field you're plowing.

Keep warm in the cool night, soon the rain will blow away, and sunny skies returned to Quebec!:sunny::sunny::sunny:

The weather was the same today. It was still rainy and windy. Autumn is upon us. :\

Yeah, I really hope to find employment in a veterinary clinic at the end of my studies, but that does not worry me too much because I will work a year at the clinic where I did my internship.

Wow, a degree in molecular biology! It must be really interesting. What are the job prospects? You must be a researcher ? :cool: It reminds me of a quote from Chris “Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay then you're obviously very intelligent and good looking and all-around brilliant.” :lol:

The weather was the same today. It was still rainy and windy. Autumn is upon us. :\

Yeah, I really hope to find employment in a veterinary clinic at the end of my studies, but that does not worry me too much because I will work a year at the clinic where I did my internship.

Wow, a degree in molecular biology! It must be really interesting. What are the job prospects? You must be a researcher ? :cool: It reminds me of a quote from Chris “Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay then you're obviously very intelligent and good looking and all-around brilliant.” :lol:

>> Hm, well my life took another turn years back, when my dream of working as a plant geneticist began to look more like a nightmare for the planet and for its inhabitants, that soured my interest in working for giant agri-chem corporations. I never really recovered from that realization, just took up handy work and dabbling in growing organic fruits and vegetables, caring for elderly parents, and sort of settled in here.

I am more of a dreamer, dreaming of a future where we answer the broader ethical dilemmas we face today. A ship adrift on an ocean of thought, willing to go where the winds of change free our minds to sail on new routes.

Chris may be right though in a general sense:laugh3: Can't claim the good looks, and only brief moments of brilliance, but the rest of the fans make up for all I'm lacking. Like Veterinary majors with jobs lined up.;)