✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay @ Steve Jobs memorial (19/10, Cupertino)

dfhhdjfhj

Are you talking about the picture of Joan Baez, with her guitar, whom Steve dated before he married? And what exactly do you mean that "Steve really liked the boys?" He was married and has 4 children. Just because he supported gay rights, doesn't mean that he was. I also find it despicable that members of that horrid Westboro Baptist Church based in Kansas were planning on picketing outside his memorial service.

picketing? why???

Are you talking about the picture of Joan Baez, with her guitar, whom Steve dated before he married? And what exactly do you mean that "Steve really liked the boys?" He was married and has 4 children. Just because he supported gay rights, doesn't mean that he was. I also find it despicable that members of that horrid Westboro Baptist Church based in Kansas were planning on picketing outside his memorial service.

Noooooooooooooooooo! I'm talking about Coldplay performing at his memorial service.

I'm pretty sure coldplaymom meant Steve liked Coldplay, not that he was sexually attracted to men. Considering this is a fansite about Coldplay, a 4 male-member band, "the boys" can be rightly assumed to be Coldplay. No where does anyone say anything about homosexuality.

TY! I got distracted and didn't come back to this thread until today. Yes, I definitely meant our boys, the Coldplay boys.