✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven (Studio Version) is crappy and not perfect...

coldpatrix

Do you agree with me HLH Studio Version is a bit crap and doesn't have a perfect sound? I can easily listen some distortions and imperfections and it seems scratchy... Tell me your opinions please...

The same with the preview from the Japanese iTunes Store...

Do you agree with me HLH Studio Version is a bit crap and doesn't have a perfect sound? I can easily listen some distortions and imperfections and it seems scratchy... Tell me your opinions please...

Agree...

I think i know what you're talking about.....i was walking with my earphones in and it turned up pretty loud and i can definitely hear a few 'imperfections' in the sound. Seeming that this album seems a lot of unusual studio effects.....especially HLH, maybe it's there on purpose....Or it's just the audio quality because i'm listening to the leak version.

Australia gets the album tomorrow so i'll listen to the CD version and tell you if there's any difference. I do think it's there on purpose though

i think you're right! I hear some imperfections too....as the lyrics....i can't even understand the words chris says in the song!! I think it's supposed to be like that....because it's the same of itunes preview!

Well i just listened to the physical album CD and it's the same though it does seem a bit clearer than the leaked version.........i think....or my mind is just playing tricks

Anyways, the little imperfections are still there. I think they're there on purpose. As for the vocals being 'distorted', that's definitely on purpose

I can hear them on the leaks, not on iTunes because I don't have it. So I will blame the leak quality.

I know what u mean. Through my speakers its alright. But through my Sennheiser HD 800 the drums in the refrain sound a bit too heavy so that u can here clipping-like effects. Also on second 13-16, where those background noises get louder, they seem to be glitchy... as they would have been placed wrong.

Another example: At the ending of Paradise u can hear noises in that piano outro.

But first of all: All Coldplay albums have some clipping here and there and second: You only hear it with very expensive studio headphones like my Sennheiser. So, its nothing special.