✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Coldplay release another Christmas song this year?

ctb1793

I loved Christmas Lights! and i know that many bands (like The Killers) put out a new Christmas song every year. Do you think Coldplay will release another song? It might help them promote MX also (not that they really need it).

Its funny that just came up in Chris' interview with Colbert. I wasn't sure if he was joking to mess with Colbert (Which Colbert responded to with a "fuck you") or if he was being serious. I doubt they'll have a lot of time to write and record a new song, but maybe they have something in the bank?

Its funny that just came up in Chris' interview with Colbert. I wasn't sure if he was joking to mess with Colbert (Which Colbert responded to with a "fuck you") or if he was being serious. I doubt they'll have a lot of time to write and record a new song, but maybe they have something in the bank?

haha interesting. I'll have to look that interview up lol.

They have money in the bank. Lots of it.

Probably not a Christmas song though.

haha interesting. I'll have to look that interview up lol.

It was a short but funny interview, probably one of the best I've seen for MX. As for the Christmas song, you never know... hell the Killers manage to pull one out of their ass every year, although I love Christmas Lights so much I'd rather it be the only one they do lest the other ones be not so good or...

Like some drunken Elvis singing', I'll go singing out of tune...

Credo Elvem Etiam!

I look forward to hearing Christmas Light again on VH1, Denmark.

I guess it will be played a lot from the end of November and until / including 27 December.

And I am certain that there will be NO NEW Christmas song this year.

Christmas Light is still there to enjoy. :heart:

Some stupid girl on 3fm.nl site commenting some of the new Coldplay songs

Marieke 20 okt 2011 11:48

Wat fijn toch dat de plaat al online staat!! Klinkt goed, luistert lekker allemaal. Charlie Brown lijkt wel veel op Christmas Lights maar dat nummer vond ik ook geweldig dus ik vind het prima.

Basically she says Charlie Brown sounds alot like Christmas Lights. :o

Wat fijn toch dat de plaat al online staat!! Klinkt goed, luistert lekker allemaal. Charlie Brown lijkt wel veel op Christmas Lights maar dat nummer vond ik ook geweldig dus ik vind het prima.

Had ik gisteren ook gelezen, lachte me kapot haha:P

I know, I also read that yesterday I was really laughing myself to death:D

I agree with this girl, Mylo Xyloto does sound a lot like christmas lights. They even have same singer!

Haha wie kan Charlie brown vergelijken met Christmas Lights?? ;O die wil ik wel echt ontmoeten.

De enige die ik op Christmas Lights vind lijken is het 2e deel van Up With The Birds ;)

Haha who can Charlie Brown compare with Christmas Lights? ;O I'll meet that person.

The only song who i can compare with Christmas Lights is the 2nd part of Up With The Birds

Doing two Christmas singles in two years would just be silly, of course they won't, but they might very well get Christmas Lights back again in their live shows.

Eh alot of bands do that now though, it wouldn't be insane for them to do it but after Christmas Lights, well it would be hard to follow up. I do think that we'll see them put it back in the live show for the Xmas season.