✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAVE IT!!! (AKA the 'I just got my Mylo Xyloto' thread!)

hayachris

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to get mine :dazzled:

... In December.:angry:

To be honest, I just got this version of the vinyl to hang on the wall with my other vinyls. It's gonna look great when I get a frame. I have the pop-up coming (I think it's in different packaging, too) in December for my normal daily vinyl needs.

6319688289_379f1f09b4_z.jpg

To be honest, I just got this version of the vinyl to hang on the wall with my other vinyls. It's gonna look great when I get a frame. I have the pop-up coming (I think it's in different packaging, too) in December for my normal daily vinyl needs.

Looks amazing! And yes I think you're right, the pop-up version looks like the CD and the vinyl are stuck together.

Looks amazing! And yes I think you're right, the pop-up version looks like the CD and the vinyl are stuck together.

Well, the back of the vinyl has the cut-out MX, while the front has "MYLO XYLOTO" spelled out. So that's the normal vinyl. Is that what you're talking about?

I think the "graffiti vinyl" will have some kind of pretty graffiti pattern on the actual vinyl.

Oh, I like how they look all framed and up on the wall! I should do that..

^Yeah, but I wish I had taken down my periodic table and antibody table before taking this picture. Nerd Alert. :laugh3:

I didn't even notice it! Gosh, at least give them matching frames :P

Don't worry, if I took a picture of my computer corner you'd be scared. Yours is so neat!

^ I'm an undiagnosed OCD-sufferer and closet germ-o-phobe.

But thanks :) The periodic table was supposed to be a temporary addition for finals last December, but it has slowly become a permanent fixture of my bedroom. I hate my major so much!

^ I'm an undiagnosed OCD-sufferer and closet germ-o-phobe.

But thanks :) The periodic table was supposed to be a temporary addition for finals last December, but it has slowly become a permanent fixture of my bedroom. I hate my major so much!

No problem! But that's no good! Although I do see how one would hate chemistry..It's not so fun.

I finally got my vinyl on the wall with the others!

My OCD has been bugging me to get it up on the wall (first world pains). Now I have.

6339028588_55ae3b6eaf_z.jpg

And about the graffiti wall HQ scan: I looked into it, and I can't do it at the university scanners. I don't have a scanner, so I'll have to wait until Thanksgiving break until it happens (when I go home), assuming we don't have an HQ scan of it by then.