✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAVE IT!!! (AKA the 'I just got my Mylo Xyloto' thread!)

hayachris

I did the same thing :D I said, "Fuck it, I'm going to buy the album today. I already spent $98.00 on the Pop-Up, what's $10.00 compared to that?" I ran to Target as soon as class was over and I didn't feel too terrible about it because I got it for only $9.00 with tax because it was on sale. :P I proceeded to listen in happiness on the ride home. I then promptly downloaded my Mp3 that i FINALLY recieved from MerchDirect when I got home.

Well I had a 20$ gift card at the CD store, and the album was in sale for 11$, just today (tomorrow it'll be 25$).

The girl who worked there told me when I paid my other stuff ''Do you know that Coldplay's new album is out today?'' I went like ''I KNOW.''

And then, 15 minutes later, when I came back with MX... she was like :thinking::lol:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG which Target did you go to? I went to one but they said they don't get it until tomorrow...and do all the shirts only come in large?

Yup, the shirts only come in large.

And all the Targets have them but each store only has 2-3. I got one but only because I went kind of early and I live in a college town, so everyone was in class (I don't have class in the afternoon, thank God). The store was deserted! :D

And all the Targets have them but each store only has 2-3. I got one but only because I went kind of early and I live in a college town, so everyone was in class (I don't have class in the afternoon, thank God). The store was deserted! :D

I went at 11AM and there was only one left ! I took it and heard a couple of people asking ''Where is the new Coldplay album? ''

In my hands bitches :kiss:

There was one left when I went to buy the album. I didn't get it since the shirt only comes in a large. I'm tiny. I usually wear a small or extra small. It would swamp me. :\

Went into JB yesterday and I was blown away by the promotion of the album. It was EVERYWHERE in the store. Posters hanging up everywhere, the CD in every aisle. It was crazy! Heard Charlie Brown as soon as I entered.

Almost skipped out of the store with my copy. Have been listening to it ever since. :D

OMG which Target did you go to? I went to one but they said they don't get it until tomorrow...and do all the shirts only come in large?

I went to the one in East LA closet to the East LA College,....I Just walked in and almost fell and went to the movies and music place in the store there it was. :)

So I went out to HMV today at the Eaton Center in Toronto and got the Mylo Xyloto CD with a complimentary T-shirt... cant wait to listen to it...

I like the feature of a double sided booklet cover so you can change the cover if you get bored of one. congrats to everyone on getting this album cause this made my day.... :chris:

mxcd.jpg

P.S. was joking about the T-shirt... its my own WIP :awesome: