✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAVE IT!!! (AKA the 'I just got my Mylo Xyloto' thread!)

hayachris

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work, I feel trapped, I checked Target.com for locations, one near work is ten miles away! Why couldn't I have taken a vacation day today!!!

I know how you feel! lol, I'm gonna have a co-worker actually drive me a Target or Best Buy during lunch. The CD at Best BUy is $10 while at Target it's $19 with a t-shirt. But I see that it only comes in a large when I need an extra small or small. The dilemma, I don't know what to do.

I was SO tempted to get the vinyl, but had to stop myself. After all we are gonna get it with the pop-up edition.

Well yeah but I hang my Coldplay vinyls on the wall. So I wanted another one for that. :D

I know, I know, I'm obsessed :embarrassed:

I'VE GOT IT, I'VE GOT IT, I'M SO EFFING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, after over a year of waiting, and waiting, waiting waiting waiting waiting, I've GOT IT! I have here, on my computer, the e-receipt for my MX PopUp album. I CAN'T WAIT till it comes in the mail. But for now, I have the MP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :vuvuzela:

^Me too. But I caved and bought the CD and the vinyl today. Oops.

Hahaha same here. I went to the CD/book store... I looked up for MX and there was one copy left. I told myself I had to wait, since I'll get it in December. So I walked for a while in the store. I bought a couple of things, and went in the books section. I went back to MX... looked at it again.... went away ...

Then I came back and was like F*CK OFF I DON'T WANNA WAIT 'TILL DECEMBER.

And bought it.

Hahaha same here. I went to the CD/book store... I looked up for MX and there was one copy left. I told myself I had to wait, since I'll get it in December. So I walked for a while in the store. I bought a couple of things, and went in the books section. I went back to MX... looked at it again.... went away ...

And bought it.

I would have too! I often have two copies of CP albums, one for house, one for car, for example.

An hour and a half and I am leaving to go see what I can find!

And bought it.

I did the same thing :D I said, "Fuck it, I'm going to buy the album today. I already spent $98.00 on the Pop-Up, what's $10.00 compared to that?" I ran to Target as soon as class was over and I didn't feel too terrible about it because I got it for only $9.00 with tax because it was on sale. :P I proceeded to listen in happiness on the ride home. I then promptly downloaded my Mp3 that i FINALLY recieved from MerchDirect when I got home.