✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAVE IT!!! (AKA the 'I just got my Mylo Xyloto' thread!)

hayachris

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I ordered the pop-up edition ... Because the CD is stuck to the vinyl, I could not resist... And even though I've been listening to it for a week....

I'M STILL SO EXCITED, BECAUSE I GOT MX !!!!!

301520_10150363069568484_562228483_8098832_2034552546_n.jpg

On my copy of the album, the MX on the silver side of the artwork is aligned to the plastic box, not the actual artwork, so the MX looks like it was slightly moved to the left. But I'm seeing in some pics here that it doesn't look llke that on every copy (?)

5tteo4.jpg

Got a ride from school and passed by a plaza with a place that should sell MX. Got in, looked around,and with some digging I found it in the CD section, but I would've expected it to be in the front of the store. Anyways, looked for the least scratched copy, thought about going to Wal-Mart instead 'cause it might be cheaper but I couldn't wait. I was actually waiting to but it along with Noel Gallagher's album but I couldn't find it yet to I just got MX first.

5tteo4.jpg

Got a ride from school and passed by a plaza with a place that should sell MX. Got in, looked around,and with some digging I found it in the CD section, but I would've expected it to be in the front of the store. Anyways, looked for the least scratched copy, thought about going to Wal-Mart instead 'cause it might be cheaper but I couldn't wait. I was actually waiting to but it along with Noel Gallagher's album but I couldn't find it yet to I just got MX first.

Where did you get the digipack of Viva la Vida? I can only find the jewelcase version (it's the one I have)?