✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I GOT MX EARLY !!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

thebeehive

Woah, here there's no music stores open on Sunday :o

You're lucky then! :D

Enjoy it, because I stopped enjoying mine as soon as I saw they gave me one that has a damaged cover :angry: so now I am trying to get a new one again. And I missed lyrics in it too.

Woah, here there's no music stores open on Sunday :o

You're lucky then! :D

Enjoy it, because I stopped enjoying mine as soon as I saw they gave me one that has a damaged cover :angry: so now I am trying to get a new one again. And I missed lyrics in it too.

There are no lyrics in the booklet, as far as I know.

There are no lyrics in the booklet, as far as I know.
Oh yeah, I'm sorry, that's what I meant. not that in my case they were missing, but just that they seemed to be missing in general.

And I agree with the others. This would better be merged with the "HAVE IT!!! (AKA the 'I just got my Mylo Xyloto' thread!)"

How is this even a point of interest? The album leaked a week ago. No one cares you have the album now.

Or are you talking exclusively about the physical copy? If so, then what you are really saying is "I got a plastic case and a booklet with graffiti art work EARLY"

Rock on man.

How is this even a point of interest? The album leaked a week ago. No one cares you have the album now.

So people aren't allowed to get excited about something they care about anymore without being put in their place?

If it isn't a point of interest for you, then don't participate in the conversation. There really is no need to put other people down.

Don't be rude...

I'll make it up to you, I swear. I'll give all your family members hand jobs. I won't even charge.

So people aren't allowed to get excited about something they care about anymore without being put in their place?

If it isn't a point of interest for you, then don't participate in the conversation. There really is no need to put other people down.

So people aren't allowed to put over excited people in their place when they make stupid threads?

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO.