✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Is The Best Coldplay Album ( according to fans)

sirajlyons

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I agree that AROBTH is worth the acclaim and is valid in being called their "best work," but personally I like Viva la Vida more because in my personal taste I have the most fun listening to it. So Viva is my personal number one.

For me it's a tie between Rush of Blood and X&Y, though Rush of Blood usually comes out on top. I just love the Guitar/Piano combo of ROB, as well as the beautiful space like synths of X&Y. But when I listen to tracks (and some B-sides) from the ROB era, I get so nostalgic for that particular time period. So many memories from my childhood resurface.

So many of its songs are just weak though. I mean, A Message? The Hardest Part? I just can't overlook these atrocities.

those two are incredibly good songs. its a matter of taste. if you don't like those two, then you're never gonna grow to like X&Y. still miles better than MX though in my opinion. atleast still sounds like coldplay

those two are incredibly good songs. its a matter of taste. if you don't like those two, then you're never gonna grow to like X&Y. still miles better than MX though in my opinion. atleast still sounds like coldplay

Mmm, I see. I can respect that. I just think these songs are too basic, too simple. Just a matter of taste, indeed.

• 9 months later...

AROBTTH is my personal favorite because most of the songs on it are incredible! But Parachutes is a close 2nd followed by X&Y and Viva! The first 4 albums are all on par! Ghost Stories and Mylo Xyloto are very good as well but they aren't as good as the others.