November 3, 201114 yr Just tweeted by VH1. Short but cheeky, with a funny ending. :laugh3: http://blog.vh1.com/2011-11-02/five-things-we-didnt-know-about-coldplay-until-we-interviewed-them/
November 3, 201114 yr Just tweeted by VH1. Short but cheeky, with a funny ending. :laugh3: http://blog.vh1.com/2011-11-02/five-things-we-didnt-know-about-coldplay-until-we-interviewed-them/ thanks!
November 3, 201114 yr Author What are the five things? he´s just talking about the album. Did you watch the video? They count down the questions in numerical order. :confused:
November 3, 201114 yr It didn't work for me.. it tried to open a couple of times (the video I mean) and just didn't.. maybe it's my computer..? Ah.. no it's not available outside the US. Thanks anyway Lori.. sometimes I wonder about the internet. I really don't understand why they make these things country specific. :rolleyes:
November 3, 201114 yr is anyone having problems with the sound??? the video plays fine, but no sound... and i DO have the volume up and it's not just the browser, because Youtube videos are playing with sound just fine. :P
November 4, 201114 yr The video won't play for me. When i press play all i get is a spinning circle for about 2 seconds followed by a screen saying, "You just watched: Coldplay talk "Mylo Xyloto"" - er, no i didn't!! :angry:
November 4, 201114 yr The video won't play for me. When i press play all i get is a spinning circle for about 2 seconds followed by a screen saying, "You just watched: Coldplay talk "Mylo Xyloto"" - er, no i didn't!! :angry: it is doing the same for me...maybe someone can upload it ?;)
November 4, 201114 yr Its the same for me, but if you click in the link above the screen where it says 'Coldplay talks Mylo Xyloto' it takes you to the American MTV site and says, sorry this isn't available in your area..? So I am assuming that the reason we only see the spinning thingy, and no interview is for this reason.. Sad.. Maybe someone can upload?
November 6, 201114 yr Thanks for posting, I saw the thumbnail for this on Youtube earlier and thought I had seen it before I WAS WRONG! edit: awww wont work for me either :(
November 6, 201114 yr The link worked for me. Thanks for posting the link. And right - a funny ending. :D
Create an account or sign in to comment