✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Nov-2011] Coldplay @ Il Più Grande Spettacolo Dopo Il Weekend (Italian show), Rome

sorry that is the only one I know :/

I'll be going to the show rehearsal today, not sure if the band's gonna be there with the rest of the guests, I guess I'll see once there. Tomorrow they might playing in one of Cinecittà movie sets and not the studio itself where the show takes place :)

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry that is the only one I know :/

I'll be going to the show rehearsal today, not sure if the band's gonna be there with the rest of the guests, I guess I'll see once there. Tomorrow they might playing in one of Cinecittà movie sets and not the studio itself where the show takes place :)

oh I didn't know you could go to the reharsals!in case you know something more about the chance to see them tomorrow, could you please post it here?I'll be at work until 4pm tomorrow but I might try to get there later if there's a chance....

anyway,, their appearance is not even mentioned on their website, they come to Rome after 8 years and they don't want people to notice or what??I'm quite disappointed..

they weren't there, all the other guests were, Michael Bublè included. They'll play early on though, and that's all I'm gonna say, don't want to spoil everything.

As far as I know there's no chance to get inside if you don't have an invite, but there'll be for sure fans waiting for them at one of the entrances (not the main one)

Oh and for the change of date it's not Rai's fault (yeah I asked), so if you want to get mad as someone look in the band's mgmt direction....

they weren't there, all the other guests were, Michael Bublè included. They'll play early on though, and that's all I'm gonna say, don't want to spoil everything.

As far as I know there's no chance to get inside if you don't have an invite, but there'll be for sure fans waiting for them at one of the entrances (not the main one)

Oh and for the change of date it's not Rai's fault (yeah I asked), so if you want to get mad as someone look in the band's mgmt direction....

I'm sure they are to blame, I'm really gutted and I'm going to write to the Oracle and anyone else I may think of! that is so disrepectful to Italian fans, not only those who wanted to be there but also those watching it on tv, we barely knew there was a shift in the date so maybe a lot of people still wait for Coldplay on the 5th of December.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to Cinecittà then, having to wait in the cold with just a slim chance to get a glimpse of them getting out...good luck to you, though!;)

I'm sure they are to blame, I'm really gutted and I'm going to write to the Oracle and anyone else I may think of! that is so disrepectful to Italian fans, not only those who wanted to be there but also those watching it on tv, we barely knew there was a shift in the date so maybe a lot of people still wait for Coldplay on the 5th of December.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to Cinecittà then, having to wait in the cold with just a slim chance to get a glimpse of them getting out...good luck to you, though!;)

I'm trying to keep my mouth shut for now, will probably tell more after all of this ends. All I know is that their apperance seems to be a big deal here especially since the tv show is huge and they'll be playing in a setting not any band can, but we're not SNL, and I don't expect any tweet about it, of course happy to be wrong.