✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on Howard Stern - 9 November 2011 8.00am EST

Pink

Wednesday 11/9, 8:00 a.m.

This has the potential to be incredible or a disaster. Forget all the Shock Jock stuff, Howard Stern is one of the best interviewers around. He can get people to open up and say things they'd never dream of saying. Howard vs. Chris - should be very interesting.

Detains via Anchorman:

Wednesday, 9 November

8am ET: Chris will be on the Howard Stern show on SiriusXM, Wednesday at 8am Eastern.

12noon ET: SiriusXM Town Hall with Coldplay, in which the band sit for an intimate Q&A session with fans, from 12noon ET.

(If you're not a SiriusXM subscriber, we're told you can get a free 7-Day online trial at http://www.siriusxm.com/freetrial).

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard mentioned Chris Martin's upcoming appearance tomorrow at the opening of the show today. Chris will be performing live in studio. I'm looking forward to this! Howard did a superb job interviewing Lady Gaga when she was on the show a couple months ago.

I haven't listened to Howard since he moved to Sirius radio. He's a very intelligent guy that chooses to be a jerk sometimes. I'm a bit nervous about Chris going on his show. As you said, this could either be brilliant or a disaster. It's all going to be in Howard's hands.

Howard mentioned Chris Martin's upcoming appearance tomorrow at the opening of the show today. Chris will be performing live in studio. I'm looking forward to this! Howard did a superb job interviewing Lady Gaga when she was on the show a couple months ago.

Yes, that interview was amazing...as was her performance. She was quite adept at deflecting the questions she didn't want to answer. I wonder if Chris will be as clever because I am sure he's going to keep firing personal questions at him.