November 10, 201114 yr http://www.sporcle.com/games/IceNose/coldplay-b-sidebonusunreleased-songs Didn't know where to put this. Here's a quiz I made. Name the b-side, bonus, or unreleased songs from the sound clip. Feedback and criticism is welcomed. - Should I add more time or less? - Is everything accurate? - Should you be able to answer any one of them at anytime without having to go in order? *deleted paragraph* EDIT - Figured out how to make the play bar not autohide. The quiz should be a bit more enjoyable now..
November 11, 201114 yr Hi. This is fantastic, I got 16 but feel I should have done much better! Can't believe I didn't get Easy to Please, Brothers & Sisters and Ode to Deodorant. Pressure must have got to me! Think the timing was good, any more and it might become too easy. I guess it's a bit of a pain having to scroll up to the YouTube clip but its not really a big problem. Good effort!
November 11, 201114 yr Author Hi. This is fantastic, I got 16 but feel I should have done much better! Can't believe I didn't get Easy to Please, Brothers & Sisters and Ode to Deodorant. Pressure must have got to me! Think the timing was good, any more and it might become too easy. I guess it's a bit of a pain having to scroll up to the YouTube clip but its not really a big problem. Good effort! Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I wish they would implement a feature to where you click the time interval and it automatically goes to that point in the Youtube video. Kind of how Youtube comments do. I'm still trying to figure out how to make the play bar not disappear when you take the mouse off it. If it's even possible. Maybe I'll just use an audio only site or something.
November 11, 201114 yr Wow! I though I'd heard every song they've ever done (including unreleased), but I guess there's still alot out there that I gotta here! That's whati love about Coldplay, I'm always discovering new songs!
November 11, 201114 yr I just discovered SO MUCH new awesome Coldplay here! Even if this wasn't a good quiz (which don't get me wrong, this is awesome!), then I'd still say keep this up! The quiz is great :D
November 11, 201114 yr That was a pretty fun quiz. Good work! I thought there was enough time to keep it fairly challenging, but not too difficult. Technically (at least, according to WikiColdplay), "Things That I Don't Understand" should be "Things I Don't Understand". That one got me confused. :sweatdrop: But overall, I really like the quiz!
November 11, 201114 yr Wow, that was very challenging. I have all the b-sides on my ipod and i've listened to them alot but I only got 13 right. I knew the song but in that 10 seconds, I couldn't think of the name lol. Well done!
November 11, 201114 yr Is there a song supposed to play? Because I can't hear anything :uhoh: The video on the page has the song samples you'll need.
November 12, 201114 yr Author That was a pretty fun quiz. Good work! I thought there was enough time to keep it fairly challenging, but not too difficult. Technically (at least, according to WikiColdplay), "Things That I Don't Understand" should be "Things I Don't Understand". That one got me confused. :sweatdrop: But overall, I really like the quiz! Ah thanks, I'll change that. Their song titles can be a little confusing sometimes. Hope it's 100% accurate now.
November 12, 201114 yr That's a fun game, I like it. The only thing I don't like is that I only got 17 right. Poop! :disappointed:
November 13, 201114 yr Author Whoa, Id never heard Your world turned upside down Probably one of the most unheard Coldplay song. Glad you found it. Last bump. Sure people are tired of seeing this by now.
November 13, 201114 yr ahhhhh I know all of them except 1:30 and 5:20! I have 3 minutes left! heeelp :lol:
November 14, 201114 yr I knew the song but in that 10 seconds, I couldn't think of the name lol. Well done! Same here so I only got 22 out of 36 answers correct. Really good quiz, thank you!
November 14, 201114 yr I got them all right with 2 minutes to spare. Don Quixote should be changed to Spanish Rain, it was renamed a while ago.
November 15, 201114 yr Author I got them all right with 2 minutes to spare. Don Quixote should be changed to Spanish Rain, it was renamed a while ago. I had been juggling those two titles around. Not really knowing what the official title was. Have any links or proof? In the meantime, i'll accept Spanish Rain as an alternate answer. Thanks for the feedback.
December 3, 201114 yr Not the last bump....I've been mia for a while and I just found this, It's awesome. I sucked at naming all of them but I can sing along to all the lyrics of all but 4 of them. I love people who are so crazy for this band that they take the time to make this. Love it!!!!
December 3, 201114 yr I got 23/36, but there were like 5 I knew but couldn't remember the title, and I have them on my iTunes :bigcry: Awesome quizz though :D
Create an account or sign in to comment