✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[7-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Stadium of Light, Sunderland, UK

WOW!

Has any live act ever left you ‘gob-smacked?’

Well for me, Coldplay did exactly that when I went to see them live on 7th June 2012.

Their concert was unreal – I didn’t want it to end!

I am a huge HUGE huge fan of Colplay, therefore, for me, seeing them live was like a dream come true.

I booked my ticket just under a year ago and from that moment, I felt extremely excited – the day I got to see them live felt like a life time away.

But, when the day arrived, my whole body gleamed with excitement.

Despite the heavy rain on the day, I fought my way through thousands of people to get my spot as close to the main stage as I possibly could.

Fireworks illuminated the dull, grey skies above me as Coldplay entered the temporary stage at the Sunderland Stadium of Light.

My face was shocked – I couldn’t believe the day had finally arrived.

Chris Martin stood close to me singing my favourite songs.

The songs rang in my ears and the lyrics created powerful images.

Guitars, drumming and singing all blasted in my ears which forced goose bumps to take over my body.

The Stadium lit up with colourful flashing lights which came from every fans given wrist bands. It was an unreal and also an unforgettable moment, as the entire night was too.

Memories of this night will remain with me forever!

[thanks Kayleigh]

http://kayleigh1993.wordpress.com/2012/06/13/coldplay-tour-2012-11/

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MB2iGc4NXs]Coldplay - Live in Sunderland 6/7/2012 - FM Broadcast (Stadium of Light) - YouTube[/ame]

This was recorded from the Sunderland Concert, is it possible that somebody can download it, can put it on MP3, just like the concert in The Emirates ?