Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This or That?

Featured Replies

Oh no, I both love them equally.

 

Cake

 

A new car or a Coldplay concert?

Hmm... A Coldplay concert! :joy:

 

Sunrise or sunset?

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 112.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Salmon.

 

Ice cream topping or pizza topping?

Pizza topping! I don't like ice cream topping that much, but I do love ice cream.

 

 

Swimming or climbing?

Swimming

.

Alpine or cross-country skiing?

Food

 

Duck or goose?

None of them :joy:

Errr, duck.

 

French fries or macaroni?

French fries

 

Ham or cheese?

French fries

Excellent choice!

 

 

Cheese

 

Pepsi or Coca Cola?

Coca Cola

 

USA or Russia?

Russia

 

China or Japan ?

Japan

 

Indoor or outdoor skiing?

Rollerblades

 

Summer or Winter Olympic Games?

Notebook

 

Apple or pear?

Android o_O

 

Hand dryer or hand tissues?

Paris

 

Gucci or Versace?

About the new car vs Coldplay concert...I'd obviously go for the new car.

 

 

Because then I could sell it and see dozens of Coldplay concerts with that money :D

 

LOL

 

I prefer "Versace On The Floor" to "Gucci Gang"

so I guess... Versace

 

Europe or USA?

Europe

 

Channel Tunnel or English Channel Ferry?

English Channel Ferry for sure!

 

Phil or Jonny?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.