✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Troll Thread (Anniversary Edition)

Mrk

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good" is a bit strong, he's still consistently POW-ing and such, in morse code etc. I simply forgot about this thread.

I only use the POW thing in one thread and I didn't open dumb threads until yesterday

My point wasn't even to poke fun with racism it's that if you're at all aware of the term 'wop' and still feel the need to use it just to get across your stupid little POW thing then that's just ridiculously moronic. I've seen you write it before, it's like, what the hell?

My point wasn't even to poke fun with racism it's that if you're at all aware of the term 'wop' and still feel the need to use it just to get across your stupid little POW thing then that's just ridiculously moronic. I've seen you write it before, it's like, what the hell?

But he didn't right that. He wrote "woq". There is no "P". :thinking:

^I thought everyone was fairly relaxed. :huh:

But I probably heard it from an Italian gangster film, I thought it was quite well known.

EDIT: No actually you're right Dee, the way Cheese is like "How the heck do you even know these words?" like "ARE YOU A MASSIVE RACIST FOR KNOWING ONE ETHNIC SLUR?!", what the hell? It reminds me of when I knew about a fetish recently, and a girl in that conversation thought that because I know about it, it must mean I'm literally into it (She was serious, she asked me afterwards and I couldn't stop laughing). People are so stupid, going by this standard, if you have knowledge of anything then it must be from first hand experience or interaction with it.

I also know about the Khmer Rouge or Rwandan genocide, but that's history stuff, people find it impressive, however knowing a racist term means that it must be something I'm actively and passionately engaged with- oh the logic.

the way Cheese is like "How the heck do you even know these words?" like "ARE YOU A MASSIVE RACIST FOR KNOWING ONE ETHNIC SLUR?!", what the hell?

I didn't mean it like that. I just never know where people here these words. People I know just use the same 3 curse words to describe everything and then I go online and it's like it's got it's own dictionary. It's probally true you heard it from a mobster film:lol:

I didn't mean it like that. I just never know where people here these words. People I know just use the same 3 curse words to describe everything and then I go online and it's like it's got it's own dictionary. It's probally true you heard it from a mobster film:lol:

Oh, you can see how the question would be perceived, no problem.