✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo-xyloto anti illuminati ?

lifeincoldplaycolor

ya, I completely agree with you. VLVoDAAHF was getting at that feel, and touched on it slightly, but MX has perfected the anti-authoritarian lyrics, which is what I love so god-damn much about it. Whenever I hear those kind of lines I get shivers up my spine.

"On every street every car every surface a name

Tonight the streets are ours

And we're writing and saying

Don't let em take control

No we won't let em take control

Yes I feel a little bit nervous

Yes I feel nervous and I cannot relax

How come they're out to get us

How come they're out when they don't know the facts

So on a concrete canvas under cover of dark

On a concrete canvas I'll go making my mark

Armed with a spraycan soul

I'll be armed with a spraycan soul..." ;)

I just wanna add in too, how much I LOVE Major Minus

"They got one eye watching you

One eye on what you do

So be careful 'cos nothing they say is true

No don't believe a word

It's just us against the world

And we just got to turn up to be heard..." :D I find this strangely inspirational.

ya, I completely agree with you. VLVoDAAHF was getting at that feel, and touched on it slightly, but MX has perfected the anti-authoritarian lyrics, which is what I love so god-damn much about it. Whenever I hear those kind of lines I get shivers up my spine.

"On every street every car every surface a name

Tonight the streets are ours

And we're writing and saying

Don't let em take control

No we won't let em take control

Yes I feel a little bit nervous

Yes I feel nervous and I cannot relax

How come they're out to get us

How come they're out when they don't know the facts

So on a concrete canvas under cover of dark

On a concrete canvas I'll go making my mark

Armed with a spraycan soul

I'll be armed with a spraycan soul..." ;)

I just wanna add in too, how much I LOVE Major Minus

"They got one eye watching you

One eye on what you do

So be careful 'cos nothing they say is true

No don't believe a word

It's just us against the world

And we just got to turn up to be heard..." :D I find this strangely inspirational.

the music plus lyrics feel very inspirational indeed like all coldplay music

Does Mylo Xyloto have a anti-illuminati orientation! Lets just say it really has some lyrics there that leads us towards this... take major minus hurts like heaven etc

I was thinking the same thing when i heard major minus hurts like heaven Us against the world and intrigued me into the rest of the album. :)

people confuse everything.

have generosity of soul would hold the secret of humanity have pure bloods By God they denounce the religions of men wars dictatorship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alumbrados

that is to say, inner contemplation and retirement and pension, is illuminated in the dejamiento: surrender to God's grace. They are opposed to monasticism, to the existence of hell, to the confession, the traditional rites.

The alumbrados held that the human soul can reach such a degree of perfection that it can even in the present life contemplate the essence of God and comprehend the mystery of the Trinity. All external worship, they declared, is superfluous, the reception of the sacraments useless, and sin impossible in this state of complete union with God. Persons in this state of impeccability could indulge their sexual desires and commit other sinful acts freely without staining their souls.[2]

I think from part Freemason

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

Mason the first is Scottish. it is one that is atchitect built houses and renovations.

the Freemasons are great masquerade of false, it's more of Satanists who loves money, politicians perfection of people and not have greatest souls anti-illuminatis and not illuminatis

Don't call them Illuminatis they are masons, and of course they exist, they are strongly against the catholic church, but I don't know what Coldplay thinks about religion :s

Chris Martin

In a 2005 Rolling Stone magazine interview, Martin said of his religious views: "I definitely believe in God. How can you look at anything and not be overwhelmed by the miraculousness of it?"[36] In the same interview he spoke of going through a period of spiritual confusion, stating "I went through a weird patch, starting when I was about sixteen to twenty-two, of getting God, religion, superstition, judgement all confused".[36] However, in a 2008 interview he stated:

"I'm always trying to work out what 'He' or 'She' is. I don't know if it's Allah or Jesus or Mohammed or Zeus. But I'd go for Zeus."[37]

Following the said interview, he released a text message declaring himself an "Alltheist", a word of his invention meaning that he believes in "everything".[37]

I know you probably already know but check out the artist "Mylo".....i think the artists message directly relates to the albums message I don't think the album is so much about 'illuminati' stuff but more about waking up to reality and stop believing everything we hear in the media. Chris has always been a believer in some conspiracy theories and if you look at Mylo's artwork then you can see some comparison....

and yes, i know this sounds crazy but maybe they're just keeping it a secret. There is just way too much similarity between the album and the artists

• 2 weeks later...
http://exposedbands.blogspot.com/2011/06/coldplay-illuminati.html

This is very interesting, I'm sorry but it is difficult to translate.

if you search through internet there are pages of just talking about some pictures of chris hide one of his eyes or such stupid claims, I can't defend these gestures but is it enough to name them masons or anything else...?

is speaking about devil a sign of being pro-illu or kind of warning about that eye watching you?