Jenjie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks to the lovely Tracey (MartinFan) and her daughter, I am going to the Tampa show! Woo hoo! Her daughter won tickets from a radio station and wants me to go with her. Please cross your fingers that they don't have to cancel this show too, like they did in 2009, when I also flew 2200 miles from CA to Florida to see them. :) I can't wait!!!

Thanks to the lovely Tracey (MartinFan) and her daughter, I am going to the Tampa show! Woo hoo! Her daughter won tickets from a radio station and wants me to go with her. Please cross your fingers that they don't have to cancel this show too, like they did in 2009, when I also flew 2200 miles from CA to Florida to see them. :) I can't wait!!!

:drummer::love::singer::will::chris::dazzled::lol: THEY WILL NOT CANCEL..... THEY HAVE TIME OFF 2/3 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW:D

Awesome!

Awesome!

Thanks, Tash. I'm very excited, not only to see Coldplay but to hang out with my Coldplay buddy, Tracey :)

If it weren't for these boards, I would have never have met her, and well, we think a little too much alike when it comes to the band. They better watch out, when the 2 of us get together. :laugh3::o

Thanks, Tash. I'm very excited, not only to see Coldplay but to hang out with my Coldplay buddy, Tracey :)

If it weren't for these boards, I would have never have met her, and well, we think a little too much alike when it comes to the band. They better watch out, when the 2 of us get together. :laugh3::o

Thanks Tash!!!! We have corrupted a soon to be 20 yr old as well:laugh3:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I can't believe it's almost June! My B-day month. Best present ever Coldplay twice (Tampa-Miami). :D:D:D:D:D

I am taking notes where people will be sitting, and plan to come up and say hello... I also have a bag of 50 or 100:thinking: yellow glow sticks left over from Wembley, and plan on giving them out in our section which is sec. 3 row 27 seat 8/9........ ^^^Also it is my birthday month in June too:cool: and Dianne and I and my daughter melissa will be going to the Miami show as well:)

I am taking notes where people will be sitting, and plan to come up and say hello... I also have a bag of 50 or 100:thinking: yellow glow sticks left over from Wembley, and plan on giving them out in our section which is sec. 3 row 27 seat 8/9........ ^^^Also it is my birthday month in June too:cool: and Dianne and I and my daughter melissa will be going to the Miami show as well:)

I still have my yellow glow sticks from Tampa 2009 :laugh3: I wonder if they are still good.

I am going with my family to the Tampa show and I'm going by myself to the Miami show (I have VIP tickets for that one 4th row, I'm so excited!!!:D). Hope to see you around...

I still have my yellow glow sticks from Tampa 2009 :laugh3: I wonder if they are still good.

I am going with my family to the Tampa show and I'm going by myself to the Miami show (I have VIP tickets for that one 4th row, I'm so excited!!!:D). Hope to see you around...

We will have to meet up.... We are driving straight to Miami in the morning (Fri).

Closer to the date, we can exchange cell phone #'s if ya want, or meet up in Tampa or Miami... 1 Month!!!!!!!:D

We will have to meet up.... We are driving straight to Miami in the morning (Fri).

Closer to the date, we can exchange cell phone #'s if ya want, or meet up in Tampa or Miami... 1 Month!!!!!!!:D

Sure! Let's keep on touch. Just a few more days :cool: :cool:

(I'm Marcia from Facebook, just in case)

I will go to Tampa with my family on Monday night to spend a few days at the beach ;). Then on Friday morning I'm driving back to Miami.

Well, I've got tickets. Way overpriced and not as close as I'm used to but oh well. It'll be a great show and hopefully from our seats we'll have an amazing view of all the xylobands lighting up.

Oh so glad you ended up going:):cool:

Well, I've got tickets. Way overpriced and not as close as I'm used to but oh well. It'll be a great show and hopefully from our seats we'll have an amazing view of all the xylobands lighting up.

It's going to be amazing. I don't think I"ll ever be as close as I have been in the past though, but that's ok. Different perspectives are good, right? :)