✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[28-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ St Pete Times Forum, Tampa, Florida, USA

Jenjie

Thanks ladies :) If things had gone to plan I would have had a 4 week old baby on my hands on show night. Not doable! But he came early so it's just worked out. Can't wait for my 6 year old daughter to experience her first CP gig. We're cooking up a sign even though we'll be so faraway no one will see it :lol:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ladies :) If things had gone to plan I would have had a 4 week old baby on my hands on show night. Not doable! But he came early so it's just worked out. Can't wait for my 6 year old daughter to experience her first CP gig. We're cooking up a sign even though we'll be so faraway no one will see it :lol:

You just had a baby? Congratulations! I've taken 3 of my kids to CP concerts, they have all LOVED them. It's a good idea to get your daughter started young in her concert career :) I made a sign for a concert we went to last Saturday night. I bought battery powered poster lights at Michaels to give it that little "extra."

You just had a baby? Congratulations! I've taken 3 of my kids to CP concerts, they have all LOVED them. It's a good idea to get your daughter started young in her concert career :) I made a sign for a concert we went to last Saturday night. I bought battery powered poster lights at Michaels to give it that little "extra."

Yep. He's 7 weeks old today :)

My daughter saw The Killers last fall...well sorta. She slept through most of it! Aiming to keep her awake for CP! :lol:

Yep. He's 7 weeks old today :)

My daughter saw The Killers last fall...well sorta. She slept through most of it! Aiming to keep her awake for CP! :lol:

YAY NEW BABY:baby: My daughter is almost 20 and this will be her first Coldplay Concert and she is so excited, then Dianne and myself and daughter are driving to Miami , we were picked for Oxfam:)

yay, you got tickets :) only 21 sleeps to go!!

:D

:awesome: :dance:

YAY NEW BABY:baby: My daughter is almost 20 and this will be her first Coldplay Concert and she is so excited, then Dianne and myself and daughter are driving to Miami , we were picked for Oxfam:)

Volunteering for Oxfam is great fun. You guys will have a blast :D

:awesome: :dance:

Volunteering for Oxfam is great fun. You guys will have a blast :D

I volunteered for Oxfam in Los Angeles last month. It was a lot of fun, and we were lucky enough to meet someone special :) See the pic in my sig?

Hi all! I live in AZ but Coldplay didn't come here this tour, so I took my daughter to the CP concert in San Jose, CA. it was awesome of course. Seats were decent but venue had rows so close and narrow stairs made video taking very challenging.

Now I'm going to Tampa too since my girlfriend who lives there wanted me to visit and why better time than during a Coldplay concert. We have sec 101 Row M. I you check the online seating chart you can see how far ou are from the stage. I'm happy with my seats as long as a 6'4" guy with broad shoulders isn't right in front of me (like I had in San Jose.)

Hi all! I live in AZ but Coldplay didn't come here this tour, so I took my daughter to the CP concert in San Jose, CA. it was awesome of course. Seats were decent but venue had rows so close and narrow stairs made video taking very challenging.

Now I'm going to Tampa too since my girlfriend who lives there wanted me to visit and why better time than during a Coldplay concert. We have sec 101 Row M. I you check the online seating chart you can see how far ou are from the stage. I'm happy with my seats as long as a 6'4" guy with broad shoulders isn't right in front of me (like I had in San Jose.)

Sounds similar to my friend Dianne who is flying from Cali to stay with her friend...MEEEE:P Your seats are good, hopefully we can all meet up:D 16 days!!!

can anyone recommend me a good and cheap hotel near the St. Pete Times Forum, PLEASE?

Thanks!

Well, Dianne and I managed to get within walking distance of the forum, try looking around Ybor City, it's 2 miles from forum. Good luck and hope we all can meet up:D

hello Phil...did you get tickets yet? i have 2 extra in the 200's section. I bought these first and was luckily able to upgrade. will sell them at face value along with ticketmaster service charges...let me know!

hope i can run into fellow Coldplayers next week. my wife and i will try to get there early but we have a 9 month old and have to arrange with the babysitter so we don't know if we will leave early to get there or just arrive right before the show! either way....have fun guys and i hope the Tampa jinx doesn't happen! ;-)

hello Phil...did you get tickets yet? i have 2 extra in the 200's section. I bought these first and was luckily able to upgrade. will sell them at face value along with ticketmaster service charges...let me know!

hope i can run into fellow Coldplayers next week. my wife and i will try to get there early but we have a 9 month old and have to arrange with the babysitter so we don't know if we will leave early to get there or just arrive right before the show! either way....have fun guys and i hope the Tampa jinx doesn't happen! ;-)

Noooooooooo, absolutely not happening in Tampa this time round!!!

Hope Dianne and I can finally meet you and your beautiful wife:)

Thanks for the response. Please email me at [email protected]

can't wait for Tampa! Anybody knows in which hotel are the boys staying?

I will be arriving on Tampa on June 27. I really hope to meet some Coldplayers!

They may not be staying in the city. For the past couple tours, they've hubbed all their shows in Florida and the surrounding area from Miami. (I think). The reason they're not usually at the building early is that they're most often flying in.