July 27, 201214 yr Photos: Coldplay at Montreal’s Bell Centre Coldplay, fronted by Chris Martin, perform Thursday, July 26, 2012 at the Bell Centre in Montreal. Read Jordan Zivitz’s review on the Words & Music blog at montrealgazette.com/wordsandmusic July 27, 2012 Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/technology/youtube/Photos+Coldplay+Montreal+Bell+Centre/6994632/story.html#ixzz21pEIsZmH
July 27, 201214 yr It wasn’t the only time Coldplay transcended the spectator-sport nature of arena rock during the first of two shows at the venue. When fans weren’t a living part of the set design, they were fully engaged by tireless and eternally jovial singer Chris Martin – a man who can take cheerleading clichés like “let me see those beautiful hands” and make them sound like revolutions in crowd participation. :lol::lol:
July 27, 201214 yr On tour wth Coldplay @oxfamontour Goodbye Coldplay confetti! Bon nuit Montreal! Got to love a laser... #Coldplay #Montreal #lovefoodhateinjustice http://twitpic.com/ac54gp Going all matchy-matchy with the Coldplay day-glo balloons...
July 27, 201214 yr And some amateur pics :) Francis Trudeau @FrankTrudeau Wristbands #coldplayfilm @ Centre Bell Emily MacCuaig @e_maccuaig "@itsalanahmofo: Gahhhhhhh. <3 @coldplay #coldplayfilm http://pic.twitter.com/9ubfb9Bx" he's beautiful! Olivia @OliviaRat We'll be glowing in the dark!!@Coldplay #coldplayfilm #coldplaymtl This was so beautiful! Good idea with the bracelets! http://pic.twitter.com/QynqpBOq Daniel Chammas @DanChammas Wow. @coldplay #coldplayfilm @ Centre Bell http://instagr.am/p/Nktx9wSXfA/ Charlie Brown @coldplay #coldplayfilm @ Centre Bell http://instagr.am/p/NktMVJyXe2/ Christina @Nina_Dawn How Fu#@ing cool is that! Coldplay was amazing last night!!! #coldplayfilm http://pic.twitter.com/IbgnLyny
July 27, 201214 yr Gianni Fiasche @giannifiasche INCREDIBLE photo taken by @evenko_en at last nights @coldplay concert! #ColdplayMTL #Magical #Unforgettable http://pic.twitter.com/6ffXigCo
July 27, 201214 yr Edit: I think the pano was taken during the wave going around the stadium. Was wondering why no one was looking at the stage! Panorama: Bell Centre, Montreal 27 July 2012 8:25 am Roadie #42's crowd shot from the first Montreal show Good morning. Hot off the press, here's Roadie #42's crowd panorama shot from last night's first Montreal show. Click the image for the full hi-res version. And add your pics from the gig to our Live Archive here. Click here for more summer 2012 crowd panoramas. Anchorman
July 27, 201214 yr Had the time of my life last night in Montreal. Even though I've watched so many shows on line, and read all kinds of great comments from other fans, I was still completely blown away by the whole experience. The show truly was spectacular. To see classic songs like In My Place, Yellow, and Fix You performed live will be unforgettable. Highlights for me were Charlie Brown, GPASUYF, and Warning Sign . I've got to say I thought the crowd was great and totally into it – from my perspective anyway . And finally, what a joy it was to watch Chris – words fail me here. Thanks to all of you who have posted all pics and vids. It's hard to believe I was there!
July 27, 201214 yr Last night was just...spectacular. Amazing. Emotional. Beautiful. Fun. Everything! It was my 4th time seeing Coldplay, and I have to admit that yesterday was definitely the best, even out of Osheaga (and being in the very front row!). I had SO much fun singing, dancing, jumping around, and the bracelets were absolutely beautiful when lit up. Coldplay, you've well exceeded my expectations. And I've also found a new appreciation for Mylo Xyloto!
July 28, 201214 yr Last night was just...spectacular. Amazing. Emotional. Beautiful. Fun. Everything! It was my 4th time seeing Coldplay, and I have to admit that yesterday was definitely the best, even out of Osheaga (and being in the very front row!). I had SO much fun singing, dancing, jumping around, and the bracelets were absolutely beautiful when lit up. Coldplay, you've well exceeded my expectations. And I've also found a new appreciation for the Mylo Xyloto! Can't believe you saw them 4 times, that's amazing! Wish I can see coldplay live one day :cry: I'm curious tho... how early did you come to manage to get the front row seats??
July 28, 201214 yr Us Against The World: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2p3hUMG1cc&feature=plcp]UATW - COLDPLAY LIVE AT THE BELL CENTER MYLO XYLOTO TOUR 2012 MONTREAL - YouTube[/ame] Speed of Sound: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI08UvngSC8]SPEED OF SOUND - COLDPLAY LIVE AT THE BELL CENTER MYLO XYLOTO TOUR 2012 MONTREAL - YouTube[/ame] Paradise: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRCfNoVs_dE&feature=context-chv]PARADISE - COLDPLAY LIVE AT THE BELL CENTER MYLO XYLOTO TOUR 2012 MONTREAL - YouTube[/ame] God Put A Smile Upon Your Face: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgqTvQu5zWo]GPASUYF - COLDPLAY LIVE AT THE BELL CENTER MYLO XYLOTO TOUR 2012 MONTREAL - YouTube[/ame] Dont Let It Break Your Heart: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCnViMOpymM]DLIBYH - COLDPLAY LIVE AT THE BELL CENTER MYLO XYLOTO TOUR 2012 MONTREAL - YouTube[/ame]
July 28, 201214 yr Bell Centre concert Thank you Coldplay Dear Dear Angels for the GREATEST CONCERT EVER I felt like I was the Virgin Mary on a golden cloud in a Nirvanesque Psychedelic Sky and it was just WONDERFUL, 1Love, God bless your beautiful hearts, Giant Luminous and Wired Hugs :)
July 28, 201214 yr Can't believe you saw them 4 times, that's amazing! Wish I can see coldplay live one day :cry: I'm curious tho... how early did you come to manage to get the front row seats?? Yeah, they've come a loooong way from their X&Y days (concert wise) ! For Osheaga, I was there all afternoon, baking in the sun, and managed to squeeze in (and make a few people unhappy) just to find my friends who were already in the front. It was well worth it to be in front of Jonny (and Chris, when he decided to hop on over to that side of the stage) !!!
July 28, 201214 yr Marie-Elen Lauzière @Mlauz Video from July 26 @coldplay #coldplayfilm in Montreal [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYT0I4cwEnI&list=UUhqbEdOeo2ySyMK_yLD--5A&index=1&feature=plcp]Coldplay live Montreal July 26 2012 @ Bell Center - YouTube[/ame]
July 28, 201214 yr Very cool! Coldplaymania @Coldplay_Mania Mylo Xylotour Posters → Montreal, Canada (July 26, 2012) http://tmblr.co/ZARGIxQHR6_2
July 29, 201214 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa9IyZa7s1E] Coldplay interview on Musiqueplus[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56DQvk2zPEU] Musique Plus interview Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland[/ame] I don't know if it's already posted somewhere, but just in case ;)
July 29, 201214 yr Chris: the song said: "Can I have Rihanna on me ?" Yeees, riiiight, the song, not Chris :charming::wink3:
July 30, 201214 yr Looks like Montreal had an incredible crowd! Might have to take a road trip to Montreal when Coldplay comes again! :D
July 30, 201214 yr Looks like Montreal had an incredible crowd! Might have to take a road trip to Montreal when Coldplay comes again! :D You definitely should. Montreal's just such an awesome city!
July 30, 201214 yr Im finally home and able to write my review of this amazing show. I flew all the way out to Montreal from Vancouver with Coldplay and Montreal itself playing host to an amazing trip. Thursday, the morning after I landed was a day full of excitement, especially when I wandered by the Bell Center and saw the postings on the door! I knew this trip would be memorable, and suspected the camera crew's to be there, but it was an amazing surprise none the less. Even more excited for Live 2012 now. Getting there early there was an amazing vibe around the Center. Talking to some fans and swapping stories about past Coldplay shows, many were shocked at our commitment to the band to travel as far as we did. The opener sucked. The crowd got me warmed up more. Now I pride myself on saying Vancouver crowds are amazing, the Montreal crowd was way better than any crowd in Vancouver. Ever. The wave before the show was mind blowing, I have never seen that at a concert before and it got me pumped. Then when 99 Problems started playing I did my rap and got amped. I air conducted to Back to the Future (I know other do it too!) Then the show began. What a show at that too. With it being my 5th show I feel like a season pro at Coldplay shows. With that said, I had never seen the band that AMPED to play a show ever before. Chris came out with more energy than normal. Jonny and Guy were inseparable. The crowd powered the show! A negative to seeing them so many times, is that all the songs aren't new to me. Coldplay fixed that. Yellow found meaning again dedicating it to Auora Colorado, with a stunning piano intro. Viva La Vida and Charlie Brown almost blew the roof off, and I wasn't the only one jumping in the stands! I am still speechless as to how bloody amazing the show was. A top notch show for a top notch city. Not only did I fall in love with Montreal, I fell for the band again and even harder. Well worth the trip, and to anyone thinking of traveling to see these guys, put Montreal in the poll position of places to go. The city is one of the best in the world not just for the band and environment. Merci Montreal and Coldplay!
July 30, 201214 yr Im finally home and able to write my review of this amazing show. I flew all the way out to Montreal from Vancouver with Coldplay and Montreal itself playing host to an amazing trip. Thursday, the morning after I landed was a day full of excitement, especially when I wandered by the Bell Center and saw the postings on the door! I knew this trip would be memorable, and suspected the camera crew's to be there, but it was an amazing surprise none the less. Even more excited for Live 2012 now. Getting there early there was an amazing vibe around the Center. Talking to some fans and swapping stories about past Coldplay shows, many were shocked at our commitment to the band to travel as far as we did. The opener sucked. The crowd got me warmed up more. Now I pride myself on saying Vancouver crowds are amazing, the Montreal crowd was way better than any crowd in Vancouver. Ever. The wave before the show was mind blowing, I have never seen that at a concert before and it got me pumped. Then when 99 Problems started playing I did my rap and got amped. I air conducted to Back to the Future (I know other do it too!) Then the show began. What a show at that too. With it being my 5th show I feel like a season pro at Coldplay shows. With that said, I had never seen the band that AMPED to play a show ever before. Chris came out with more energy than normal. Jonny and Guy were inseparable. The crowd powered the show! A negative to seeing them so many times, is that all the songs aren't new to me. Coldplay fixed that. Yellow found meaning again dedicating it to Auora Colorado, with a stunning piano intro. Viva La Vida and Charlie Brown almost blew the roof off, and I wasn't the only one jumping in the stands! I am still speechless as to how bloody amazing the show was. A top notch show for a top notch city. Not only did I fall in love with Montreal, I fell for the band again and even harder. Well worth the trip, and to anyone thinking of traveling to see these guys, put Montreal in the poll position of places to go. The city is one of the best in the world not just for the band and environment. Merci Montreal and Coldplay!
Create an account or sign in to comment