✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ TD Garden, Boston, MA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in complete and utter shock right now. I can't believe I got to see Coldplay from the front row for the second time this month. I can't believe this happened to me. I just... I can't believe I got upgraded again. Words can't even describe how I feel.

I'm gonna post more tomorrow, but for now I just want to share two things:

- I made a poster that said "I'll always raise the flag", and held it up during the concert... I got a few acknowledgements from the band but the best was during the song from which the lyrics come, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. Chris came over directly in front of me, and looked right at me, widened his eyes at the poster, saluted me and then sang a couple of lines of the song right to me. I was completely bowled over.

- The reverse side of the poster said "happy birthday Will" since it's his birthday on Tuesday. I held it up during the bows, and Chris came over, pointed at it and mouthed to me "great! Will's over there." Then he went over, grabbed Will and TURNED AROUND AND POINTED RIGHT AT ME. Will came over and said thank you to me and waved, then Guy came and gave me a thumbs up, and then Will came back over and said thank you AGAIN. I just lost it at that point!

If anyone has video of ETIAW/the bows, PLEASE let me know so I can see it all again :D

I am in complete and utter shock right now. I can't believe I got to see Coldplay from the front row for the second time this month. I can't believe this happened to me. I just... I can't believe I got upgraded again. Word's can't even describe how I feel.

I'm gonna post more tomorrow, but for now I just want to share two things:

- I made a poster that said "I'll always raise the flag", and held it up during the concert... I got a few acknowledgements from the band but the best was during the song from which the lyrics come, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. Chris came over directly in front of me, and looked right at me, widened his eyes at the poster, saluted me and then sang a couple of lines of the song right to me. I was completely bowled over.

- The reverse side of the poster said "happy birthday Will" since it's his birthday on Tuesday. I held it up during the bows, and Chris came over, pointed at it and mouthed to me "great! Will's over there." Then he went over, grabbed Will and TURNED AROUND AND POINTED RIGHT AT ME. Will came over and said thank you to me and waved, then Guy came and gave me a thumbs up, and then Will came back over and said thank you AGAIN. I just lost it at that point!

If anyone has video of ETIAW/the bows, PLEASE let me know so I can see it all again :D

Awww! What a great night for you! I'm sure a youtube video will turn up.