✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ TD Garden, Boston, MA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my seat is in LOGE10... not really that great... i'm a little mad because ticketmaster waited a few days before getting back to me about my seat and by then that was the only section that had wheelchair seating available left =[

but i'm trying to not be too upset.... this is my first coldplay show!!!

we should really do a coldplayers meetup at a nearby resturaunt or someplace of the sort beforehand tho, i think that would be a lot of fun and get everyone all pumped up before the show (not that we need it!)

• 2 weeks later...

kmfm%20for%20Kent_m.JPG

Lucky kmfm listener Harry Blackley wins tickets to see Coldplay in Boston

A lucky kmfm listener has hit the big time by winning tickets to see Coldplay in Boston.

Harry Blackley, from Sevenoaks, won the top prize on Andy Walker's Drivetime show this afternoon. The warehouse worker will see Coldplay at the TD Gardens in the American city this July. The prize includes flying with Virgin Atlantic, staying at the award-winning Omni Parker House in historic Boston for four nights with $500 spending money - and two passes to see Coldplay.

Harry, of Shenden Close, told Andy he will probably take his Dad. He said: "This isn't a joke is it? Oh my God. Thank you very much!"

Asked who he will be taking with him, Harry said: "My Dad's never been to America, he'd love to go. And he loves Coldplay, so possibly my Dad."

And in a competition twist, Andy revealed on air he and the Drivetime show will be joining the pair in Boston. For two weeks, kmfm gave listeners the chance to qualify for the Coldplay draw.

Listeners were simply asked to listen out for the Live in Boston Coldplay track, call in and get into the draw - before Harry was chosen at random. kmfm promises even bigger competitions and chances to win heading towards the summer.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/news/2012/march/30/coldplay_winner.aspx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

TOMORROW GUYS !!!

I'll try to give some updates on the show on my Twitter and Instagram (Califsteria) accounts. I say try because I have to use wifi to go on Internet with my phone or to pay extra fees since I'm French. Anyway, I hope everybody will have a good time !!

My home made tee shirt, my customized French Flag and I are ready for tomorrow, see you all there !!

TOMORROW GUYS !!!

I'll try to give some updates on the show on my Twitter and Instagram (Califsteria) accounts. I say try because I have to use wifi to go on Internet with my phone or to pay extra fees since I'm French. Anyway, I hope everybody will have a good time !!

My home made tee shirt, my customized French Flag and I are ready for tomorrow, see you all there !!

Are you seeing them both nights?! I'm not going to the concert tomorrow, but I'll be waiting outside after the concert hoping to meet someone from the band! On the 30th, I'll be attending the concert and also waiting outside again if I can't meet them night one!

I'll have a long drive tomorrow from Washington D.C!

Set start time...

Hi,

I'm going to the Monday night show in Boston and I'd greatly appreciate it if someone who's going on Sunday night could kindly post Coldplay's set start time here when you post your show review.

Due to some lower back problems, I can't comfortably sit in an arena seat for 3+ hours. With two opening acts, I'd like to time my arrival so that I get to my seat during the break between the end of Marina and the Diamonds set and the start of Coldplay's set.

Thanks,

TW

Do you guys think we have any chance at running into or meeting the band somehow? What would you suggest? I'd love to meet them, but I would have no clue where to wait, and on some of their blogs mention how the band exit immediately after the closer sometimes..

Also what is the deal with cameras, my ticket says no cameras allowed. Will security try to take my camera away if I come with one (small digital camera)?

Official sources (aka Coldplay.com) have encouraged the use of regular point and shoot cameras during this tour. So as long as you're not seen lugging a case of professional gear into the gate, you'll be fine!

Do you guys think we have any chance at running into or meeting the band somehow? What would you suggest? I'd love to meet them, but I would have no clue where to wait, and on some of their blogs mention how the band exit immediately after the closer sometimes..

Best place to wait is where the band enters/leaves the TD Garden. Chris or someone from the band might stop by and sign stuff or take a few pictures. They did that the first night they came to Washington but no luck the second night. I was going to go wait after tonights concert, but my plans got pushed back a bit, so I'll only be able to go tomorrow night. I hope they come out then!

To anyone looking to meet them: I have never been to/seen this venue, but scope out the place before the show and look for a guarded parking garage connected to the areana. That's where the the buses and Cadillacs are parked. And you might have a good chance since the boys will be in Boston again tomorrow night!

And if you see Jackie, say something to her and maybe you'll get lucky! I saw her the night of the concert and I still regret not saying hi to her! You never know what could happen! :)