✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-May-2012] Coldplay @ Olympic Stadium, Turin, Italy

Jenjie

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not? :\

Is this so you are surprised at your gigs? If so I understand.. but I am not that strong..

I've seen so many videos the last couple of weeks and I'm almost getting sick of hearing the same songs over and over again. If I'm going to listen to the live stream I'm pretty sure it will ruin the London gigs : (

I've seen so many videos the last couple of weeks and I'm almost getting sick of hearing the same songs over and over again. If I'm going to listen to the live stream I'm pretty sure it will ruin the London gigs : (

This is what I thought you would say.. and I totally understand. However this is going to be a special gig for me. The first time I saw the whole band was at the 02 last December and I was SO far away I might as well have been on another planet.. I did the Little Noises, but this is my first time as close to the stage with the whole band.. and I am so excited.. I can't not listen. :D

This is what I thought you would say.. and I totally understand. However this is going to be a special gig for me. The first time I saw the whole band was at the 02 last December and I was SO far away I might as well have been on another planet.. I did the Little Noises, but this is my first time as close to the stage with the whole band.. and I am so excited.. I can't not listen. :D

Have fun listening! :) I bet it will be awesome!