✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[30-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Olympic Stadium, Stockholm, Sweden

Jenjie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought them second hand on a "buy and sale" site. then yesterday i found a picture of exactly my tickets along with two others and some Bruce Springsteen and Pearl Jam tickets on the swedish Police's website. They said that if you have bought any of these tickets in second hand you should contact the police, so i did and right now they are investigating wether the tickets are false or not...

apparently they stole some "ticket-paper" last fall from the place where these tickets are atleast said to be printed... but i will have to wait and see and just hope for the best

i bought them second hand on a "buy and sale" site. then yesterday i found a picture of exactly my tickets along with two others and some Bruce Springsteen and Pearl Jam tickets on the swedish Police's website. They said that if you have bought any of these tickets in second hand you should contact the police, so i did and right now they are investigating wether the tickets are false or not...

apparently they stole some "ticket-paper" last fall from the place where these tickets are atleast said to be printed... but i will have to wait and see and just hope for the best

Fan vad arg jag blir när jag läser detta! Att folk inte kan bete sig. Har tyvärr sålt mina biljetter och de jag har kvar ska jag såklart använda :) Är du osäker på att köpa från tradera/blocket vilket jag förstår, så maila Oxfam!!!! De är i behov av volontärer, uppgifter finns i denna tråd. Är inte säker om de ger ståplatsbiljetter eller sittplats men det är något i alla fall, du kan alltid prova att informera dem om hur det ligger till så kanske du säkert ändå får ståplatsbiljetter :) Gå och informera om Oxfam några timmar och sedan få gratis biljetter, jag ska göra det i Köpenhamn på tisdag, så värt! GOOD LUCK, håller tummarna att du kan gå i slutändan :)!

Update: fick precis veta att det är ståplatsbiljetter man får :) !!

You can win tickets to the concert (2 persons win 2 tickets each), and a Coldplay goodie box. Oh and also you get to meet the band!

You have to buy the newspaper's Plus service though, but it's not that expensive. Then answer a simple question and write the first thing you'll say when you meet the band.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/article15298011.ab

Competition closes on Tuesday Aug 28 at 12:00

Good luck!

oh man that's early :S do you know when they will let us in?

The door's open at 5.30.

Of course you can arrive at ~3 and get FANTASTIC spots. 2008 we came to the Stadium at that time and the queue was hmm 500 meters or something, but we still got first row without any problem (and I got Will's drumstick :O) After some concerts, I think part of the whole experience is to get there really early, meet others and build up the excitment etc etc etc etc :) Coldplay is not just "any" concert :)

It's getting closer! I really hope we can avoid the rain...

Well, I'm going to be volunteering so unfortunately I don't think I'll get a great place if I'm standing :( However, I'm just so thrilled to be seeing Coldplay that any place will be amazing! And I've been near the front before so I'm fine with it. Hope you are all getting as ridiculously excited as I am :D :dazzled:

TOMORROW!! I'm so excited, been waiting for this for ages!

I've never seen them play though, how long before should I be there? I was thinking of coming there around 9-10 am, but should I go there earlier if I want a better spot?

Also, do you know how roughly how many people will be there? The more the merrier :D

Hello people! excited? my 7th Coldplayconcert wohoooo

My Coldplayfriend has a fever and I guess she's not that excited to wait outside all day... so I will go early in the morning and wait by myself to get us great spots anyway... Anyone going early too? Feel so sorry for her since she first couldn't come to the Copenhagengig yesterday and now she's sick!!! I hope she can make it at the end of the day anyway, send her your thoughts please haha... :(

Anyway, tomorrow I'll try to keep my instagram updated all day & night, check it out if you're interested :) pingulou