✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[30-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Olympic Stadium, Stockholm, Sweden

Jenjie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay are coming to Stockholm

British rockers play at the Stadium next summer.

Congratulations, all you fans of epic British arena rock.

Here is your early Christmas present:

Coldplay are coming to Sweden.

They are one of the biggest bands in the world.

And now they're coming to Sweden.

Nöjesbladet can reveal today that British rock band Coldplay are paying a visit to Sweden this summer; August 30, as they return to the Stockholm Stadium.

"It feels powerful for Coldplay to return to classic Stockholm Olympic Stadium. We are extremely pleased to have been part of the tour and we are excited to deliver this early Christmas gift." says Ola Broquist from Luger.

Coldplay became a breakthrough success in the early 2000s, and is now considered on the world's biggest bands.

"Yellow," "Fix You" and "Viva la Vida" are three examples of the group's singles.

Coldplay are frequent visitors in Sweden: the last time they were in the country, the band performed before 25,000 people at the 'Where The Action Is' festival in Gothenburg.

The last time they visited Stockholm was when they played the Stadium in 2009, which was then given a 'four-plus' rating by the Entertainment Blade.

In October, the band released their latest studio album Mylo Xyloto, which became their fifth album to scale to the top of the UK Album Charts during just the first week of sales. The album sold 83'000 digital copies in England, during a record-breaking first seven days after its release.

Tickets to the concert will be released on 14th of December, at 9:00.

English translation from Rockbjornen - Coldplay kommer till Stockholm 30 augusti 2012

Hello people! excited? my 7th Coldplayconcert wohoooo

My Coldplayfriend has a fever and I guess she's not that excited to wait outside all day... so I will go early in the morning and wait by myself to get us great spots anyway... Anyone going early too? Feel so sorry for her since she first couldn't come to the Copenhagengig yesterday and now she's sick!!! I hope she can make it at the end of the day anyway, send her your thoughts please haha... :(

Anyway, tomorrow I'll try to keep my instagram updated all day & night, check it out if you're interested :) pingulou

I hope that your Coldplayfriend is feeling better.

ENJOY THE CONCERT! Their concert at Parken Stadium in Parken was EPIC. :dance:

This is insane, came herr about 7.20 and I've got nr 173 - and there is alot of people after me. Swedish people must really love Coldplay! Why aren't they at this forum!?

Plus - there are 2 entrances...

whaat omg, i dont know that swedish people love coldplay that much :thinking: :laugh3:

I hope that your Coldplayfriend is feeling better.

ENJOY THE CONCERT! Their concert at Parken Stadium in Parken was EPIC. :dance:

Yes, but the problem is we all get numbers to let the 300 first people in first, so she won't be able to stand with me, but the important thing is that she'll be able to come!

And I know Cph rocked - I was there! :D

Coldplay are coming to Stockholm

British rockers play at the Stadium next summer.

Congratulations, all you fans of epic British arena rock.

Here is your early Christmas present:

Coldplay are coming to Sweden.

They are one of the biggest bands in the world.

And now they're coming to Sweden.

Nöjesbladet can reveal today that British rock band Coldplay are paying a visit to Sweden this summer; August 30, as they return to the Stockholm Stadium.

"It feels powerful for Coldplay to return to classic Stockholm Olympic Stadium. We are extremely pleased to have been part of the tour and we are excited to deliver this early Christmas gift." says Ola Broquist from Luger.

Coldplay became a breakthrough success in the early 2000s, and is now considered on the world's biggest bands.

"Yellow," "Fix You" and "Viva la Vida" are three examples of the group's singles.

Coldplay are frequent visitors in Sweden: the last time they were in the country, the band performed before 25,000 people at the 'Where The Action Is' festival in Gothenburg.

The last time they visited Stockholm was when they played the Stadium in 2009, which was then given a 'four-plus' rating by the Entertainment Blade.

In October, the band released their latest studio album Mylo Xyloto, which became their fifth album to scale to the top of the UK Album Charts during just the first week of sales. The album sold 83'000 digital copies in England, during a record-breaking first seven days after its release.

Tickets to the concert will be released on 14th of December, at 9:00.

English translation from Rockbjornen - Coldplay kommer till Stockholm 30 augusti 2012

This is old news from 2011!! They write about todays concert. Sadly..