✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[16-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Slavia Eden Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic

Jenjie

I am travelling through Europe in the 2nd half of 2012, all the way from Australia. I can't believe my luck that Coldplay happen to be touring Europe at the same time. I have purchased my ticket to the concert in Prague Standing Front of Stage. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

What else should I do in Prague while there?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else should I do in Prague while there?

Definitely visit Prague's castle and it's "Golden street", then go to see the Carl's bridge, Vaclavske namesti (there is a beautiful market) and also very famous "Orloj" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague_Astronomical_Clock Prague is pretty big so there is many places which you should visit. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am really looking forward on September. But have you cosidered to record the concert at least in audio format? Not because of pirating or something like that but because of a reminder. I would like to know if there will be someone who will take care of recording and uploading later here.

• 3 weeks later...
hello,

i would like to ask, who is responsible for posters in Prague concert (Mylo Xyloto). i really like to have one of them but i don't want to glue it off. i want to have new.

thanks

Have you tried asking at Ticketpro?

• 2 months later...

Já jdu! Bohužel už nebyly lístky před pódium, takže mám jen stání :( Ještě doufám že by se mi podařilo prodat na stání a koupit ne moc předražený na stání před podium, uvidíme...

(I'm going! Unfortunately I got tickets only for standing, not for standing in front of stage.... )

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Olivia from Indonesia. I don't think Coldplay will come to Asia for their Mylo Xyloto world tour this year like always, so gutted :(. I can't wait any longer.

I plan to go to Prague, Czech (first time in my life), all the way thousand miles away. Prague, Czech is one of my dream places to visit. I would love to there one day, and it would be great combo if I can go there and see my beloved band perform! :')

But problem, I don't know how to book ticket for Prague show. Any Czech people here who can help me? Pretty please... So desperate to see them this year.

I will go to Prague with one friend.

Thanks so much for your help.

My Best,

Olivia

Hello,

My name is Olivia from Indonesia. I don't think Coldplay will come to Asia for their Mylo Xyloto world tour this year like always, so gutted :(. I can't wait any longer.

I plan to go to Prague, Czech (first time in my life), all the way thousand miles away. Prague, Czech is one of my dream places to visit. I would love to there one day, and it would be great combo if I can go there and see my beloved band perform! :')

But problem, I don't know how to book ticket for Prague show. Any Czech people here who can help me? Pretty please... So desperate to see them this year.

I will go to Prague with one friend.

My Best,

Olivia

http://www.eventim.cz/coldplay-support-frank-ocean-marina-and-the-diamonds-vstupenky-lipsko.html?affiliate=ECZ&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=665801%242056456&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=271188&from=erdetaila

Hi Tobi,

Thanks for this website. But I can't find the link to the Prague show, only German (Leipzig) show. Is it sold out already? :(( I hope not.

Hope there's a website with English language that sell the Prague tickets. Or any of you have spares? Need it so badly...

My Best,

Olivia

Hi Tobi,

Thanks for this website. But I can't find the link to the Prague show, only German (Leipzig) show. Is it sold out already? :(( I hope not.

Hope there's a website with English language that sell the Prague tickets. Or any of you have spares? Need it so badly...

My Best,

Olivia

Hi!

You can find tickets here:

https://shop.ticketpro.cz/en/Event/Search?e=coldplay

The tickets for standing in front of stage are sold out but there are still tickets for general admission standing and seated tickets. The site also has an English version.

Good luck!

hi, I want to go to Prague concert this year, and reading this site, http://www.ticketpro.cz/jnp/en/hudba/rock/771234-coldplay.html

I want to buy a standing ticket which costs 1 200 CZK, I converted it to Euro and it's 46 euro. It's cheaper than Germany concerts :confused: Am I doing it wrong?? :\

My bank's calculator says 47.45 € so it's something like that :)

hi, I want to go to Prague concert this year, and reading this site, http://www.ticketpro.cz/jnp/en/hudba/rock/771234-coldplay.html

I want to buy a standing ticket which costs 1 200 CZK, I converted it to Euro and it's 46 euro. It's cheaper than Germany concerts :confused: Am I doing it wrong?? :\

I reaally hope we can do it ! It's gonna be amazing together ! :lol:

Hi!

You can find tickets here:

https://shop.ticketpro.cz/en/Event/Search?e=coldplay

The tickets for standing in front of stage are sold out but there are still tickets for general admission standing and seated tickets. The site also has an English version.

Good luck!

This sold out is only for this web site or it's completely sold out? (The front tickets)

I reaally hope we can do it ! It's gonna be amazing together ! :lol:

This sold out is only for this web site or it's completely sold out? (The front tickets)

I think the original ticket sellers have sold out the front standing tickets, but I've just tried to search via google and found out that viagogo has the tickets (stani u podia), starting from 105,92 €.

Edit: I forgot the link: http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Alternative-and-Indie/Coldplay-Tickets/E-410120

I think the original ticket sellers have sold out the front standing tickets, but I've just tried to search via google and found out that viagogo has the tickets (stani u podia), starting from 105,92 €.

Edit: I forgot the link: http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Alternative-and-Indie/Coldplay-Tickets/E-410120

thank you :nice:

Did you get your tickets for front stage?

Thanks wisna :)

Ok then, I'd like to write it in this thread as well. We're looking for 2 front standing ticket for this concert, so please send a pm if you have them to sell. (face value)

Good luck!

I've read your story about meeting Chris and Phil last week! Congrats! The picture is fantastic! I believe you're still on cloud nine, aren't you?

I know how it feels. ;)

Good luck!

I've read your story about meeting Chris and Phil last week! Congrats! The picture is fantastic! I believe you're still on cloud nine, aren't you?

I know how it feels. ;)

Thank you ! I think I'll be right there for a looong time :lol:

Wisna, ty jsi také potkala Chrise? Kde ? Jak? pověz prosím! :) Doufám, že by se mi podařilo je po/před koncertem potkat, ale asi nebudu mít takový štěstí... :/

english:

(Wisna, you also met Chris? Where, How? Tell me more please. I hope I can meet them after/before the show in Prague, but I don't think I will have so much luck...)