✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[16-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Slavia Eden Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic

Jenjie

Wisna, ty jsi také potkala Chrise? Kde ? Jak? pověz prosím! :) Doufám, že by se mi podařilo je po/před koncertem potkat, ale asi nebudu mít takový štěstí... :/

english:

(Wisna, you also met Chris? Where, How? Tell me more please. I hope I can meet them after/before the show in Prague, but I don't think I will have so much luck...)

Ja som ho stretla v Londyne, pri Bakery/Beehive, este v oktobri 2010, ked nahravali album, takze tam boli skoro stale. A potom v dec. 2010 po vianocnom koncerte v Liverpoole, ale to bol mini koncert, nie velky stadion. (fotky mam v podpise ;) )

I met him at the Bakery/Beehive, back in 2010 when they were recording the album. And also in December 2010 after the Christmas gig in Liverpool.

I'm not sure how to meet them after such a big stadium concert.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! :) Sorry to intrude.. I saw you guys are going to the gig in Prague, so I decided to join the convo :P I will be coming from Romania to see them, I caaan't wait, but the thing is that I will be by myself, which kinda sucks, especially if I want to be there earlier.. So I figured out that maybe I could meet the other fans there, the day of the concert, we'd have plenty of things to talk about, I'm sure :D

Hello everyone! :) Sorry to intrude.. I saw you guys are going to the gig in Prague, so I decided to join the convo :P I will be coming from Romania to see them, I caaan't wait, but the thing is that I will be by myself, which kinda sucks, especially if I want to be there earlier.. So I figured out that maybe I could meet the other fans there, the day of the concert, we'd have plenty of things to talk about, I'm sure :D

Hi!

I'm going with a friend but she doesn't want to queue since the morning, so I'll be there on my own as well.

See you there! :-)

Means she didn't catch the front row virus :laugh3: Great, can't wait!!

Haha, exactly. I definitely do have this virus and will do anything to be at the front.

Just considering which spot would be the best.

It's only a bit over two months now!

:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please Help Me Win Mexican Contest for Coldplay Concert! (At this time I'm 1st! Please help me to keep it!)

Please just go to the following link and click "Votar" (Vote)!!!

https://apps.facebook.com/priceless-music/?seccion=GALLERY&imagen=bc0cda7fb12a6f37a0062b22fb6e9d3a

--------------------

Good day!

I'm ashame for asking this, but it'll be so great if you guys can help me voting my T-shirt in a Mexican Competition to Win a Trip for a Coldplay Concert in Prague!!! Just go to the link provided and click "Votar" (Vote). I designed that T-shirt with the program they provided!

I'm a really devoted Coldplay fan since their first album and never been to Europe... also my birthday is on September, so that would be an amazing Birthday gift to me!!! At this time I'm part of the Top Tees, if my Tee makes it to the Top 10 for this sunday I will be a finalist!!!!

Here are some of my pictures about Coldplay so that you see I'm a real fan!!! THANK YOU!!!

(I'm the one with Viva La Vida Jacket)

399361_10150893166927531_1342121136_n.jpg

27100_372111087530_5750693_n.jpg

meeee.jpg

(I'm the Parachutes tee guy)

9435_148922377530_743508_n.jpg

9435_148932317530_2020384_n.jpg

9435_148932352530_5920048_n.jpg

I voted for you.. I know how you feel about wanting to win a Coldplay contest..

I love that first picture.. I hope someday to meet them too :) I wish you the best fellow Coldplayer :)

Thank you so much for your vote!!! At this time I'm 4th! If I make it to the Top 10 till sunday my T-shirt can be one of the choosen ones :)!!!

Thanks again!!!

• 2 weeks later...
It's so close! I cannot wait!

Guys...do you happen to know when do the gates open and when does Coldplay begin?

Ako skoro prídete na štadión? :)

Na listku sa pise, ze vstup od 17,00, tak je to aj dnes v Cologne, asi to bude rovnako. Coldplay maju dnes zacat o 21,00.

A ako skoro? No, zrejme velmi skoro :-)

Na listku sa pise, ze vstup od 17,00, tak je to aj dnes v Cologne, asi to bude rovnako. Coldplay maju dnes zacat o 21,00.

A ako skoro? No, zrejme velmi skoro :-)

Nemali to oni posúvať? Myslím, že to aj hlásili na stránke...

Išiel by som veľmi skoro, no idem s mamičkou a tej sa nechce :D Neviem čo robiť :D

Ináč...ideme dať nejaký Coldplayers' meet-up? ;)

Nemali to oni posúvať? Myslím, že to aj hlásili na stránke...

Išiel by som veľmi skoro, no idem s mamičkou a tej sa nechce :D Neviem čo robiť :D

Ináč...ideme dať nejaký Coldplayers' meet-up? ;)

Kludne, ja budem v Prahu uz od piatku, pisala som na Slovakia teme, stretavam sa v BA s Indonezankou Oliv odtialto z fora, mohli by sme sa v sobotu vecer stretnut niekde.

Edit:

Dnes tweetovali tieto casy:

Times for the show at Rheinenergie Stadium, Cologne tonight: 5pm Doors; 7pm @Charli_XCX, 7.45pm @MarinasDiamonds; 9pm Coldplay. A

V Parizi otvarali az o 6PM. Ved uvidime ako budu dalsie koncerty dovtedy.

Kludne, ja budem v Prahu uz od piatku, pisala som na Slovakia teme, stretavam sa v BA s Indonezankou Oliv odtialto z fora, mohli by sme sa v sobotu vecer stretnut niekde.

Edit:

Dnes tweetovali tieto casy:

Times for the show at Rheinenergie Stadium, Cologne tonight: 5pm Doors; 7pm @Charli_XCX, 7.45pm @MarinasDiamonds; 9pm Coldplay. A

V Parizi otvarali az o 6PM. Ved uvidime ako budu dalsie koncerty dovtedy.

Heh no, ja som sa rovno spýtal Oracle. :D :D Debs mi odpovedala, že to hodia na Twitter v deň koncertu :)

Ja budem v Prahe od soboty.... mohol by som sa teda prípadne k vám pridať? :) Je ináč od teba milé, že jej takto ideš pomôcť ;)