✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[16-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Slavia Eden Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic

Jenjie

Greetings from Prague!

The weather is amazing, we just took a walk around the stadium and saw stage trucks being unloaded!

can't wait for tomorrow!

Cool! :) :)

I'm just about to leave Bratislava. I'm sure I won't be able to sleep tonight :D :D

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 "front of the stage" tickets

Hi! I have 4 "front of the stage" tickets for the 16 september concert in Prague. They're e-tickets in .pdf format, ready to print. Our flight was cancelled so we are unable to go. No time to be paid before the concert, so i'm giving them away for free: just contact me in private and i will send you by email (if you'll enjoy the concert and want to refund us something, we'll be happy to accept it anyway ;)

Bye!

Hi! I have 4 "front of the stage" tickets for the 16 september concert in Prague. They're e-tickets in .pdf format, ready to print. Our flight was cancelled so we are unable to go. No time to be paid before the concert, so i'm giving them away for free: just contact me in private and i will send you by email (if you'll enjoy the concert and want to refund us something, we'll be happy to accept it anyway ;)

Bye!

Free tickets? Interesting! Too bad plane tickets are fricking expensive :lol: