[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgK6-1E2A_w[/ame]

ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J3TtRl-Rfg[/ame]

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blog:

Last night we went to the Coldplay concert and they were fantastic! Chris Martin totally sets the tone with such a good attitude. You can tell at times that he was super tired because he would collapse on the stage and huff out some sounds but everyone loved it. I always heard that their concerts are the best and it’s true! In the beginning, they gave us each these ’80s colored wristbands that each light up a different color and go with the music. What is it about flashing lights that make both animals and humans go wild? Laser beams! Don’t get a seizure. There were ambulances outside after the show. More laser beams! Also, I’ve never seen such a diverse crowd at a concert before. That was awesome. There was a mom with her two sons (or one son and a son’s friend) and all 3 of them were totally going nuts. I would love to be able to take my kids to a concert someday, given I can tolerate their music choice or vice versa. That’s something I missed out in high school. I desperately need a Spice Girls reunion again (I think they did one before). [thanks Shannon & Terry http://theparksandrecreation.wordpress.com/2012/04/29/concerts-concerts-concerts/ ]

How do people keep getting the setlists??

It's actually easier than it seems like it would be. I've known several people who got them just by catching one of the backline crew's attention when they're clearing the band's gear and asked nicely. I got one of Jonny's picks from Matt the same way. Ive heard of people getting all kinds of stuff, setlists, picks, will's drum sticks, even the band's towels.

Does anyone know why Disney blocks newly uploaded Viva la Vida videos on YouTube from playing in the U.S. all of the sudden?

Jason

I guess they own some portion of the rights now. Maybe as a result of the lawsuit settlement?:confused:

Even more!

Description: Photographed April 28, 2012 at the San Jose HP Pavilion. I was very fortunate for a chance to be in the Photo Pit, and for a couple of minutes these were the moments I captured. Dream come true.

[ame=http://www.flickr.com/photos/sun_burst_in_willow_root/sets/72157629565632170/show/]COLDPLAY[/ame]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sun_burst_in_willow_root/sets/72157629565632170/with/7126885339/

Great show tonight, the boys really seemed to enjoyed themselves. Sorry, same setlist. Sparks and SS were not played. The crowd seemed really into the show but the people around me just didn't seem that into it. I was 7th row floor which was a great view. I took pics with my camera which I will upload tomorrow on here. Not really any video because there were too many people in front of me. Warning Sign was beautiful and Chris did not mess it up this time lol. Highlight of the night for me was when Chris noticed the Coldplay tattoo I have on my wrist during ETIAW that I got two years ago. I had my arm up and he looked at me and pointed, at first I didn't think he was pointing at me... Then He looked at me once more, pointed at me, shook his head yes as to say he was pointing at me. It seriously made my life... The boys really seemed to enjoy the show and I'm really glad the crowd was so good to them :)

Hi there! I'm new here and this is my very first post. :) I read this post last night and it stuck out for me because I was SO jealous. ;) Tonight I was looking at my photos from this show and saw one that made me think, "Oh! someone said that Chris pointed at them during the show." I HAD to track down this post to tell you that I THINK I might have THAT photo of him pointing at YOU! How/where should I post it?

Hi there! I'm new here and this is my very first post. :) I read this post last night and it stuck out for me because I was SO jealous. ;) Tonight I was looking at my photos from this show and saw one that made me think, "Oh! someone said that Chris pointed at them during the show." I HAD to track down this post to tell you that I THINK I might have THAT photo of him pointing at YOU! How/where should I post it?

OMG, really?lol. You can post it here.... click on the attach picture option and you can post the URL link to where the photo is located. I usually just upload pictures to my photobucket and copy and paste the link to the picture. Thank you, can't wait to see it!